Official Azzurri WC2010 Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
are you trying to be funny, because it's not working.
I live in Australia, that does not mean i support the national team.
I am Italian, therefore i support the Azzurri, and Italy are 4 time champs!
:andyandbarcelona:
You're a traitor, and nothing else.

All the fans here who support the Azzurri and the US do nothing but complain about our team, even after tonight, after a great comeback against CR and our boy in the hospital. I can't get myself to take these people seriously.

Traitor you are, support your nation of Australia.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,262

All the fans here who support the Azzurri and the US do nothing but complain about our team, even after tonight, after a great comeback against CR and our boy in the hospital. I can't get myself to take these people seriously.

Not true

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Most of those I've seen, yes. They celebrate over Italy and then when the US comes around to make an accomplishment, they blow it off a la Canna's dick. They are obviously spoiled and don't know how to savor "mediocre" successes like making it to the CC Final or beating Portugal.

The only people who can change my mind are them, not myself. So don't bother.

francesco

Till death do us part!
    Jul 25, 2006

you know nothing about me so save your judgements for another person.
    i live in australia and am happy they have qualified for the world cup, but Italy have and always will be my nation, so i will continue to cheer for them no matter what you or anybody else says.

In saying that, i too hope Australia meet the US in the world cup, and rip those racist bastards a new asshole!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    i live in australia and am happy they have qualified for the world cup, but Italy have and always will be my nation, so i will continue to cheer for them no matter what you or anybody else says.

In saying that, i too hope Australia meet the US in the world cup, and rip those racist bastards a new asshole!
    I'm not racist, nor are my fellow supporters. That's a straw-man attack. We are a melting pot of all races, and they all shall be accepted. Just look at our team. I think it is the Azzurri who have problems with race (Amauri).

But what will not be accepted is people providing faux support to a country in the game. If you support the Azzurri, please don't flaunt your garbage support for the Aussies, because we know it is fake. If Italy faces Australia in the Cup, you will support the Azzurri, so don't be a faggot. Just support one nation and don't be a hypocrite. Much like religious freaks, the world is better off without your kind of folks.

I think the world needs less BS and more straight-to-the-point diplomacy.

francesco

Till death do us part!
    Jul 25, 2006
    I'm not racist, nor are my fellow supporters. That's a straw-man attack. We are a melting pot of all races, and they all shall be accepted. Just look at our team. I think it is the Azzurri who have problems with race (Amauri).

But what will not be accepted is people providing faux support to a country in the game. If you support the Azzurri, please don't flaunt your garbage support for the Aussies, because we know it is fake. If Italy faces Australia in the Cup, you will support the Azzurri, so don't be a faggot. Just support one nation and don't be a hypocrite. Much like religious freaks, the world is better off without your kind of folks.

I think the world needs less BS and more straight-to-the-point diplomacy.
    1. Amauri hasnt kicked a ball for Italy and I am 100% against him lining up for them.
    2. I'd support Australia over the US because it is the country i live in, if you cant understand that then your a faggot.
    3. Of course if Italy faces Australia in the cup id support the Azzurri. How many times must i explain it to you that i have and always will support Italy because i am Italian.
    4. Read back a few posts of mine and you will see how i clearly state that i dont support Australia, but i do support Italy.

I will say this once again just for the slow people; I am Italian and i support Italy! We are 4 time world champs and i will continue to brag until the cup is lifted by another nation. There is nothing wrong with siding with another nation such as Australia when they play against nations other than Italy.

Now i hope i have made myself clear, but im sure you will have another silly response to this post.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    1. Amauri hasnt kicked a ball for Italy and I am 100% against him lining up for them.
    That's all you needed to say. You're a racist, two-faced faggot who deserves less respect than a cheap whore-bag on Eastern Ave in Detroit. Look, you have the blood of a monkey, idiot. Just compare your blood type to those of any monkeys. Whether it be O, AB, it's the same stuff, scientifically proven.

From what I've seen, I think Italians are racists. You've helped me with that. So congrats.

You are a clown for being in AUS supporting Italy because you're just like the rest of the rejects. But hey, guess we gotta fit in somewhere, right little piiiiiizano?

francesco

Till death do us part!
    Jul 25, 2006
    That's all you needed to say. You're a racist, two-faced faggot who deserves less respect than a cheap whore-bag on Eastern Ave in Detroit. Look, you have the blood of a monkey, idiot. Just compare your blood type to those of any monkeys. Whether it be O, AB, it's the same stuff, scientifically proven.

From what I've seen, I think Italians are racists. You've helped me with that. So congrats.

You are a clown for being in AUS supporting Italy because you're just like the rest of the rejects. But hey, guess we gotta fit in somewhere, right little piiiiiizano?
    thats the way mate, just insult me when you have no response to the argument we were having.

i dont see the problem with living in one country and supporting another...
    sure Italians are racist, the whole world is mate..

Australia is a great country to live in, unlike America im sure.

The whole world knows Americans are the most racist of all. A country lead by now ex-president who plotted an attack on the world towers and killed thousands of his own citizens, only in america ay...

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Australia would beat USA anyway

:)
    I seriously hope we (Australia) get USA in the World Cup.

Would love for us to smash you cunts, after the bullshit your old coach spouted about us before the last WC.

I've been watching Australia ever since they've become a part of the Asian Federation. I'm sorry man, but your team isn't that good. Evidence of that is the last Asian Cup. I do not think you'd do much in the next WC.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Hmmm. I don't recall any sporting teams in America called the All Whites... :rndh: (The end of the White Australia policy not taking place until as late as 1975 aside...)

The whole world knows Americans are the most racist of all. A country lead by now ex-president who plotted an attack on the world towers and killed thousands of his own citizens, only in america ay...
    Ooh, tough quandry, Andy: he's speaking your kind of conspiracy theory language. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)