Official Azzurri WC2010 Thread (75 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,181
    That is not related to this, i wished them injured so people could appreciate Legro's efforts and stop bashing him.
    By the way where are guys who were saying Iauqinta is greedy.
    I didn't say it earlier but I agree with it, Iaquinta doesn't pass enough when he can set up others, he is either to greedy or has really poor vision

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    You wish a p[layer gets injuried so that he can be appriciated? You sure know how to show your love for the player - wishing he gets injuried only that you could win a petty argument.

I got to agree wit JCK here, you are probably the dumbest Juve supporter I have met on the internet.
    Except that I didn't say that he's dumb.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
    Jun 18, 2006
    Can I say something too, fuck ireland, they are idiots, I still remember how they beat Albania in fair play, albania gave the ball to them in fair play then they scored. I hope they get knocked out when they meet france or bosnia :)
    Sorry this conversation is reserved for people who live in a Real country not Grecces feeder club.

I'll think you'll find that your idiots scored an OG that cost you the game last time my friend.

Also what the fuck is fair play?

Sep 14, 2003
    So so performance from gli Azzurri. Didn't fill me with any great hope, but you never know as long as we can somehow improve before next summer.

Best of luck to the Irish in the play-offs.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    McSomething. I think there's 2.
    James McCarthy is very good.

He (like McGeady) is a prick who chose to represent Ireland instead of Scotland.

He went to Wigan for a couple of million in the summer and Palermo were one of the teams linked with him at one time.

I think he is still only 18 or so.

I was posting, sorry :tup:

McGeady is a good player - Mark. Shame he isn't Irish, he's McIrish :D
    Watch McGeady more often and you'll find he is all pace and no end product.

He is spectacularly overrated.

Top Serie A good?
    No.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
    May 20, 2009
    I want to say something. I'm not sure it's true, but if it was then I would feel sorry for our team, or our "joke" team.

The relation between Italy and Juventus..more correctly the relation between Lippi and Ciro is suspicious, unprofessional, and destructive!

In the professionalism of football, this club is not a babysitter for Marcello Lippi and his children.

JUVENTUS should never be a rescue plan for Lippi, THE GREAT JUVE should never force itself to do MR LIPPI any favors, or more correctly any personal favors!

JUVENTUS is a football world itself, ideally, players should not be granted first place in Juve just because Mr Lippi wants his low quality players to be on form!

This team is not some "formation test " zone for Lippi so he can adapt whatever he likes!

TO ME and every TRUE JUVENTINI, JUVENTUS ABOVE ALL!

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
    Jun 18, 2006
    to the guy that said Italy got whooped.. you must be a blind man. I am Italian and im not being biased here but Ireland didnt really do much to win the game, they just scored off 2 set pieces, but in saying that, either did Italy.

Italy did what was needed and played for the draw. They controlled the game for most parts and didnt give Ireland room to attack. Ireland did the same and didnt stop running for 90 minutes. They were always pressuring the Italians on the ball and deserved the draw at most.

my 2 cents..
    I said it, and maybe if you read the thread instead of the last few posts then you'll have an idea of where I was coming from.

McGeady has pontential provided he moves to a league where he doesn't get to sit back and play poorly becuase theres only really 3games a season. I'd say he chose Ireland over Scotland because he feels more Irish than Scottish

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    We were worth the draw, and to concede the last minute goal is galling. As Trapattoni said, someone should have chopped to end the break, and taken the yellow. The Italians certainly would have.

Mark, it's rare that any Irish player look at a move to Italy - too comfortable in England where they speak the language I guess - but of the current crop, McGeady and Gibson are probably good enough for mid-tables teams. Gibson might even do more eventually - Ferguson seems to rate him. There are some other decent players, but not good enough to attract attention from another league.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I want to say something. I'm not sure it's true, but if it was then I would feel sorry for our team, or our "joke" team.

The relation between Italy and Juventus..more correctly the relation between Lippi and Ciro is suspicious, unprofessional, and destructive!

In the professionalism of football, this club is not a babysitter for Marcello Lippi and his children.

JUVENTUS should never be a rescue plan for Lippi, THE GREAT JUVE should never force itself to do MR LIPPI any favors, or more correctly any personal favors!

JUVENTUS is a football world itself, ideally, players should not be granted first place in Juve just because Mr Lippi wants his low quality players to be on form!

This team is not some "formation test " zone for Lippi so he can adapt whatever he likes!

TO ME and every TRUE JUVENTINI, JUVENTUS ABOVE ALL!
    What the heck are you on about?

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    Watch the SPL every week and you'll see how ridiculously overrated McGeady is.
    Ah, people always say that about wingers like him. They attempt high risk, high reward football and people are left remembering the times they fell on their ass or gave the ball away. Ronaldo got the same crap for years. Not that McGeady's in that league, but he's probably lower EPL or Serie A standard.

What the heck are you on about?
    An excellent question.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    We were worth the draw, and to concede the last minute goal is galling. As Trapattoni said, someone should have chopped to end the break, and taken the yellow. The Italians certainly would have.

Mark, it's rare that any Irish player look at a move to Italy - too comfortable in England where they speak the language I guess - but of the current crop, McGeady and Gibson are probably good enough for mid-tables teams. Gibson might even do more eventually - Ferguson seems to rate him. There are some other decent players, but not good enough to attract attention from another league.
    :beer:

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,197
    Supposedly Italy's starting lineup against Cyprus will be:

Amelia

Santon - Canna - Gamberini - Bocchetti

Pepe - D'agostino - Gattuso

Rossi - Quagliarella

Gilardino​

I like that only one Juve player will have to play, and it is Cannavaro who needs to get in some minutes after his injury lay-off

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
    Supposedly Italy's starting lineup against Cyprus will be:

Amelia

Santon - Canna - Gamberini - Bocchetti

Pepe - D'agostino - Gattuso

Rossi - Quagliarella

Gilardino​

I like that only one Juve player will have to play, and it is Cannavaro who needs to get in some minutes after his injury lay-off
    Is Amelia even in the squad? I thought it was Marchetti and De Sanctis.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)