Official Azzurri WC2010 Thread (54 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,161
    Obviously you can see that St. Ledger is International standard in the making but heres a few good paddys for ye:

Robbie Brady- Man Utd reserve team player, very pacy, crosses like pirlo

Macros Painter
    - Swansea player, tidy defender much like St.Ledger

Darren Gibson - speaks for himself

Chris McCann - been doing very well for Burnley

Owen Garvin - an exile of Keane at Ipswich he's champiosnhip standard

Stephen Gleeson
    - Winger for wolves, decent kid.

McGeady
    can be as good as Camo imo
    I was really impressed with one Irish player tonight I think it was Mcgeady but not sure, my stream was of far to low quality to tell apart players I barely know

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,164
    I'm not the superstitious type but an Interesting point from Mr. Lippi,

“In the only two previous times Italy qualified a round early was in 1982 and 2006. We say that just for the record, not taking any of it seriously"

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Obviously you can see that St. Ledger is International standard in the making but heres a few good paddys for ye:

Robbie Brady- Man Utd reserve team player, very pacy, crosses like pirlo

Macros Painter
    - Swansea player, tidy defender much like St.Ledger

Darren Gibson - speaks for himself

Chris McCann - been doing very well for Burnley

Owen Garvin - an exile of Keane at Ipswich he's champiosnhip standard

Stephen Gleeson
    - Winger for wolves, decent kid.

McGeady
    can be as good as Camo imo
    I'm sick of St Ledger scoring against my teams tbh :lol: Gibson of course, forgot him.

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,166

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
    Can I just say a few things.

1.Fuck Camoranesi, he's a diving cheat

2.Fuck the Ref. in the 81st 82nd and 83rd minutes he failed to award ireland tow free kicks a penalised Keane for a legitimate tackle.

3. Overall Im happy with the result, that was certainly the best team that Italy could have fielded, not like last time, and lets be fair they got a whoopin'
    Can I say something too, fuck ireland, they are idiots, I still remember how they beat Albania in fair play, albania gave the ball to them in fair play then they scored. I hope they get knocked out when they meet france or bosnia :)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    Can I say something too, fuck ireland, they are idiots, I still remember how they beat Albania in fair play, albania gave the ball to them in fair play then they scored. I hope they get knocked out when they meet france or bosnia :)
    You aren't even italian and yet you are insulted, what the heck is wrong with you? :sergio:

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    That is not related to this, i wished them injured so people could appreciate Legro's efforts and stop bashing him.
    By the way where are guys who were saying Iauqinta is greedy.
    You wish a p[layer gets injuried so that he can be appriciated? You sure know how to show your love for the player - wishing he gets injuried only that you could win a petty argument.

I got to agree wit JCK here, you are probably the dumbest Juve supporter I have met on the internet.

francesco

Till death do us part!
    Jul 25, 2006
    to the guy that said Italy got whooped.. you must be a blind man. I am Italian and im not being biased here but Ireland didnt really do much to win the game, they just scored off 2 set pieces, but in saying that, either did Italy.

Italy did what was needed and played for the draw. They controlled the game for most parts and didnt give Ireland room to attack. Ireland did the same and didnt stop running for 90 minutes. They were always pressuring the Italians on the ball and deserved the draw at most.

Lippi is still a stubborn old bastard, Zambrotta and Legro need to go, and as much as I love him for Juve, Iaquinta wouldnt start for me if i was manager.
    The one thing that shits me the most about Lippi is how he always brags about how anybody between the age of 18-40 have a chance to play for the national team but he repeatedly overlooks in form players, Pazzini, Cassano, Foggia just to name a few.

Fuck Lippi and his conspiracies, Italy wont win the 2010 world cup with this squad, bar a miracle! Although i think we can still expect to see them towards the latter stages of the competition because they always seem to grind out results just like today against Ireland.

The Confed cup showed what will happen to Italy if they play poorly against teams like Brazil, Spain, England, Holland, etc.. This is not the Italy of old, it needs a facelift, starting from the defence.. and minus Lippi.

Ancelotti says hes interested in the job after the world cup, and he wouldnt hesitate to call up Cassano but as far as i can remember, the italian media have always been critical of the managers decisions when calling up players. There was the whole Baggio saga with Trap and the media love it when Italy fail just to pin the blame on the manager.

In saying all that, FORZA AZZURRI! we have qualified undefeated, credit to Ireland who are also undefeated, i hope they qualify for 2010 WC.

my 2 cents..

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)