Official Azzurri WC2010 Thread (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Can I just say a few things.

1.Fuck Camoranesi, he's a diving cheat

2.Fuck the Ref. in the 81st 82nd and 83rd minutes he failed to award ireland tow free kicks a penalised Keane for a legitimate tackle.

3. Overall Im happy with the result, that was certainly the best team that Italy could have fielded, not like last time, and lets be fair they got a whoopin'

Buy on AliExpress.com

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
They got a whooping?

Over exaggeration much? Both teams were pretty dissapointing tonight.
1. Did Kilban score an OG? no, therfore he played amazing for him
2.McGeady played very well as did O'Shea and Lawrence
3.Whoopin might be an exaggeration but its not exactly a red letter day for Italy now is it? 'Oh they only needed a point' is hardly an excuse. If I were Italian I would be freak that we didn't beat Irelan 3-0

It was quite an entertaining match if im honest.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Look, Italy played pretty crap, but we've always been a pretty dull to watch, but we've always somehow managed to scrape the result/point we need to qualify, so tonight is no different.

Keane fucked us last time in Bari in the last few mins of the game (when we had ten men for the majority of the game) Im just glad we got to return the favour this time around :)

Congrats to Ireland anyway. I hope you guys make it through to the WC.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Look, Italy played pretty crap, but we've always been a pretty dull to watch, but we've always somehow managed to scrape the result/point we need to qualify, so tonight is no different.

Keane fucked us last time in Bari in the last few mins of the game (when we had ten men for the majority of the game) Im just glad we got to return the favour this time around :)

Congrats to Ireland anyway. I hope you guys make it through to the WC.
O'Shea that got Pazzini sent off, for drawing blood A draw was defo a fair result in Bari, Folan could have made it 2-1 in last couple of minutes tbh but Italy had a fair few chances.

I thought Italy were quite good tonight if were consider them as equals to Ireland which I don't.

Ireland played better, but didn't deserve to win. They also played with 100% more heart that the Italians, anybody could see that

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

2.Fuck the Ref. in the 81st 82nd and 83rd minutes he failed to award ireland tow free kicks a penalised Keane for a legitimate tackle.

3. Overall Im happy with the result, that was certainly the best team that Italy could have fielded, not like last time, and lets be fair they got a whoopin'
Italy got a whooping? You were watching this game, right? Italy rarely play well in games they don't have to win, but I thought they did pretty well really. It was a good game, Italy had the better possession but Ireland's style created some awkward opportunities, especially down the channels.

Yeah Camo went down easily once on the towards the end of the game, so he's a diving cheat.

Lippi seemed to think Iaquinta's goal was legit, so fuck the ref :D

You were going into the playoffs anyway, and I wish you all the luck :tup:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I'm hearing good things about some of those young Irish players. I'd like to know more if possible like if they could make it in Serie A...

May 22, 2007

He's always been one.

Marceℓℓo;2173111 said:
Let's win the damn WC!:p

Buffon
Santon Cannavaro Chiellini Criscito
Marchisio De Rossi Pirlo
Rossi Cassano
Pazzini​

Subs: D'Agostino,Motta,Gattuso,Iaquinta,Foggia,Camoranesi,Del Piero:)D),
:weee:

Rossi may as well go home if Del Piero is called up. :tup:

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Italy got a whooping? You were watching this game, right? Italy rarely play well in games they don't have to win, but I thought they did pretty well really. It was a good game, Italy had the better possession but Ireland's style created some awkward opportunities, especially down the channels.

Yeah Camo went down easily once on the towards the end of the game, so he's a diving cheat.

Lippi seemed to think Iaquinta's goal was legit, so fuck the ref :D

You were going into the playoffs anyway, and I wish you all the luck :tup:
Read second post please :tup:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I don't watch enough Scottish football to say, but looks a level above that league whenever I have seen him. Ironically one recent match I saw him he was a diving cheat :D

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Obviously you can see that St. Ledger is International standard in the making but heres a few good paddys for ye:

Robbie Brady- Man Utd reserve team player, very pacy, crosses like pirlo

Macros Painter
- Swansea player, tidy defender much like St.Ledger

Darren Gibson - speaks for himself

Chris McCann - been doing very well for Burnley

Owen Garvin - an exile of Keane at Ipswich he's champiosnhip standard

Stephen Gleeson
- Winger for wolves, decent kid.

McGeady
can be as good as Camo imo

OP
X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,160
    Why is there surprise at how Italy played tonight? They got what they needed to qualify and that is all they ever do, enuff said

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)