Official Azzurri WC2010 Thread (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Indeed! Grosso's goal was great, perfect crosses and passes. I haven't seen that with Juve for a while so it's promising. :beer:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
great game by the juventus players.

Play of the game was buffon save on that corner in the first half.... how he did that ? O_O

thanks for the streams btw

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Marceℓℓo;2137725 said:
"The Azzurri suck donkey balls."

:blah:
They won, so that doesn't mean that they are great, an Bulgaria isn't that great too.

I am fan of Italy when my NT is not playing, but also I'm realistic, and I must stay that Italy play boring and bad football, is that lack of some players like Cassano or they need fresh blood I don't know, but it's irritating.

And I sais taht they sucked donkey balls at Confederations cup, and if you didn't saw that, than I really don't know what you saw.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
They won, so that doesn't mean that they are great, an Bulgaria isn't that great too.

I am fan of Italy when my NT is not playing, but also I'm realistic, and I must stay that Italy play boring and bad football, is that lack of some players like Cassano or they need fresh blood I don't know, but it's irritating.
except Italy played very well today

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007

And I sais taht they sucked donkey balls at Confederations cup, and if you didn't saw that, than I really don't know what you saw.
Well,I don't care if Italy plays boring and bad.It's not like they played great back in 2006,they won the WC as a team.If you like the fancy stuff you should probably stop watching Italy,as they often play "boring" and just care for the result.I for one enjoy watching the Azzurri and don't find them boring at all.

Let's not exaggerate with the fresh blood thing,Lippi slowly but surely starts to integrate players like Criscito,Santon,Bocchetti or Rossi.He needs to keep a core of players in order to stay competitive.I agree that he should definitely call up Cassano though.

Of course I saw that they were bad at the Confederations Cup and it was a good thing at the end as Lippi surely learned a thing or two and made a few conclusions.

Still,I haven't seen any evidence yet that they sucked donkey balls.Any pics,videos etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)