Official Azzurri WC2010 Thread (241 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
i dont know what's gotten into Lippi these days, his decisions have made me doubt his ability and style lately, the azzurri aren't feared like they once were.

OP
X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #907
    Goddamnit Lippi better not play that lame ass 4-3-3 again, I bet hell of vcash on the azzurri winning because I hoped he'd play the 4-4-2 again.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
    Italy lost too many player and seeing them stuck with Marchionni, Pepe and co. makes you think twice about it.
    Meh.

It's different for me than for you or any other non-Italian.Italy will always be the shit for me and I'll always love to watch their matches,no matter which players get called up.

Lippi knows what he's doing.I remember when Lippi and the Azzurri got criticized before the WC 2006 and we all know what happened at the WC then.I'm not saying that Italy will win the WC 2010,all I'm saying is that a lot of people underestimate the Azzurri nowadays.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    How to not underestimate them, when they sucked donkey balls at confederations cup, and theay beat Georgia only after Kaladze's two own goals, plus not to mention that they play with same players they played at WC06 and even than they wasn't young.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
    How to not underestimate them, when they sucked donkey balls at confederations cup, and theay beat Georgia only after Kaladze's two own goals, plus not to mention that they play with same players they played at WC06 and even than they wasn't young.
    Do you have any evidence of them sucking donkey balls?I'd like to see that.

Thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 241)