Official Azzurri WC2010 Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
well, the Man of the Match for Montenegro had to be the English commentator....did anyone hear this guy ??

this idiot, clearly English btw, slammed the Azzurri all game, and pretty much stated, time and time again that if Vucinic was playing, Montenegro would have beaten the Italians...what a fvckin' joke !!

His best line was at the 90th minute, when the official held up the board with 3 extra minutes, and this dolt said "Chellini, wearing the number 3 jersey, is being subbed" :p

nasser

Dec 12, 2005
well, the Man of the Match for Montenegro had to be the English commentator....did anyone hear this guy ??

this idiot, clearly English btw, slammed the Azzurri all game, and pretty much stated, time and time again that if Vucinic was playing, Montenegro would have beaten the Italians...what a fvckin' joke !!

His best line was at the 90th minute, when the official held up the board with 3 extra minutes, and this dolt said "Chellini, wearing the number 3 jersey, is being subbed" :p
its more annoying when you watch england match with an english commentator

Sep 14, 2003
Lippi is just making the point that Italy can win without Cassano.

He will be called up soon enough anyway.
I'm not so sure. If Lippi continues to get the right results, he could argue that he's not needed.

Of course, if Cassano continues in the form he's currently in, AND behaves himself, he deserves a place in the WC squad. It's one thing qualifying - the quality needed at a major tournament is something else.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I forced myself to watch this game, but couldn't hold it for more than 15min.

This Italy isn't as entertaining as it used to be I feel. No Del Piero no Totti no Maldini doesn't taste well I'm afraid.
It's mediocre at best. Di Natale and Palombo are good players, but they're not like the Tottis and Del Pieros of this world. Granted there are some injuries, but this Italian side is no powerhouse.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
I forced myself to watch this game, but couldn't hold it for more than 15min.

This Italy isn't as entertaining as it used to be I feel. No Del Piero no Totti no Maldini doesn't taste well I'm afraid.
same here..... players like giovinco,rossi and cassano can bring the heat again....

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Goodness gracious Italy are thinking of winning the world cup, well good luck with that if Lippi continues to be this stubborn while Spain can bring Villa, Torres, Iniesta, Fabregas, Senna, Silva, Xavi, Alonso, Carzola and others, Italy have Pepe, Iaquinta, Palombo, Di Natale, Quagliarella, Rossi, Gilardino etc.

Iaquinta might look good coming off the bench or scoring when the opposition is preoccupied with DP, Trez or Amauri but he is still average and not someone to be starting a game for Italy.

His miss against a very average Montenegro side just illustrates my point. Rossi is a good player but is he really of the calibre of what Argentina, Brazil, Spain have in their side?

Are we now saying that Italy cannot produce someone better than Palombo in midfield for crying out loud?

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I hope Ireland can humiliate Italy for ovious reasons but then i hope it may force Lippi to make some serious changes in the team too. He just is not fielding the best Italian players at the moment... as everyone here has mentioned already ;).

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
agree with you denco...... lippi should build a young team with some experience players....... cause this team looks so fuckin' tired slow and boring....

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Good to see that that traitorous cunt McGeady has failed a fitness test.*

*I'm not bothered who wins the game. I'm just pleased McGeady is crocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)