Official Azzurri WC2010 Thread (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Barzagli is the biggest joke of defenders in recent history.

And I will make sure the people who wanted that player look like morons, too.

You lucky bastards score.

UNDESERVED.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Drop those Milan morons already they are past it. They blow.
Agreed. Gattuso is where the ball goes to die. Fuck. I think Pirlo is the only one who should stay, but he has also been a shadow of his former self for awhile now.

Nice pass by Camo, but talk about lucky on that long ball. I guess it's the result that counts, but Italy has gotten about as lucky as possible today.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
what a game what a shame.........more than lucky that we won... really undeserved... kick some players out now!!!!!!! before it is to late

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Camoranesi and Di Natale were the only ones who played (very) well. Buffon was ok. The others were bad.
Juve's defense without Chiellini is two classes above the Italian defense without Chiellini. This Italian defense was a disaster.

Great goal for Italy in the end. Everything was great starting from Gilardino's backheel pass to Camo and Mauro's brilliant assist to Di Natale.
Cyprus deserved to win.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Joke game. Cyprus should have won.
Agreed.

Quite frankly, this is probably the absolute best thing that could have happened to Italy. If this doesn't send a HUGE wake-up call about squad selection, then nothing will. I expect substantial changes - this was a fucking disgusting game.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Agreed.

Quite frankly, this is probably the absolute best thing that could have happened to Italy. If this doesn't send a HUGE wake-up call about squad selection, then nothing will. I expect substantial changes - this was a fucking disgusting game.
:tup: Good calls.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Camoranesi and Di Natale were the only ones who played (very) well. Buffon was ok. The others were bad.
Juve's defense without Chiellini is two classes above the Italian defense without Chiellini. This Italian defense was a disaster.

Great goal for Italy in the end. Everything was great starting from Gilardino's backheel pass to Camo and Mauro's brilliant assist to Di Natale.
Cyprus deserved to win.
The worst Italian defense I've frankly ever seen or heard of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)