Official Azzurri WC2010 Thread (50 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Pirlo is fuckin' up Italy...build-up play is excruciatingly slow with him running things in the middle...Lippi needs to tell him to hurry the fuck up and stop ignoring the Forwards!

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Meh, boring game I couldn't wait until it was over. Legro did well, Dossena was okay too. Without Chiellini or Cannavaro the defence is crap, unfortunately.

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
Legro was solid today, I think he should be given more Azzurri chances

the Alex in blue tonight wasnt the Alex in black and white, hes been cursed

Gigi looked really scary in the 1st half when bonera and barzagli were playing with the opponent attackers

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Legro was solid today, I think he should be given more Azzurri chances

the Alex in blue tonight wasnt the Alex in black and white, hes been cursed

Gigi looked really scary in the 1st half when bonera and barzagli were playing with the opponent attackers
Ale isn't cursed, its Pirlo the asshole who doesn't link up well with the forwards...he just keeps the ball in the middle till Grosso or Zambro make a run down the flanks and chips it to them, ignoring Di Natale and Ale for most the 1st half

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
Ale isn't cursed, its Pirlo the asshole who doesn't link up well with the forwards...he just keeps the ball in the middle till Grosso or Zambro make a run down the flanks and chips it to them, ignoring Di Natale and Ale for most the 1st half
Pirlo has nothing to do with that chance, what a miss

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
great game ... as always the two douchbags were at fault ... barzagli and zambrotta ... sad that this is the only defense we got atm =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)