Official Application for Moderator (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

If that was aimed at my post andy, you need to re-read what i wrote if not then disregard this post.

I said that it makes me laugh how there is such a reaction to someone saying something about a religion yet its seemingly ok on this forum to make comments and insult a nation or the people of that nation... football never came into it.
No my post was not directed to you Paul, as you conduct yourself in a respectable manner.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #662
    ++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

Bullshit.

Tom posted posted his opinion and like many laughed it up. You can be annoyed and offended if you want, afterall you are Italian. But you overreacted your response completely on the fact that it was Tom who posted it, youve been gunning for Tom for a while. But thats ok, thats not a big deal, just shows you to be a bit of dick. The annoying part is when your 'friends' agree on the matter and yet let kaisers pass without notice.

Also Paul posted without thought or care, just when you mentioned it he added in the old 'no offence' crap.

I have no reason to care, I dont know Tom any better than you do, im just not a fan of 'support' members of this thread have going. Its not the first time people in here have completely contradicted themselves just to support another.

Its gay. But anyways forget it, if it has hurt you so badly go talk to your priest, he can help.
    Grow the **** up....thats all I can say. Look beyond the fact that your oh-so-cool could care less fellow Brit made that remark...if a non-Brit made it would you have defended him at no end like this?

Paul posted his viewpoint...Tom or whoever the fok it is posted atypical low brow classless comment. For Paul's sake don't compare ice cream and horse manure..as the expression goes.
    My priest? Like I said I'm not a devout Catholic...its besides the point. Some people choose to believe in the Church, some in a Syn. and others in Allah...oh yeah and others believe that a family is more royal and higher class than any other. Either way....if you don't agree to the viewpoint you do it respectfully...

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #663
    ++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

Why not? You say that it's okay to make fun of people because they support Juve, or because of a political ideology, but not because of their religion? Sorry, but it's people who take religion too seriously who do the most damage in this world. Tom's got a right to laugh at something that he finds funny. Is Tom's laughing going to affect anyone? No.

Furthermore, I find it ridiculous for you to lecture someone on respect and class, as you have niether of the two.
    Because you are not born under a team...because you are not baptized or confirmed under a political ideology...because you don't base life turning events: marriage, death, etc. on religious tradition. THATS WHY.

It has nothing to do with taking religion seriously to which I am not one of them..it has to do with calling them stupid or laughing at them because they believe in it. CLEAR ENOUGH?
    Tom even has the right to kick the shit out of a bum...does not mean its right? Tom can even march GOOSE STEPPING STYLE in some far and away camp chanting ARYAN NATION SONGS..does not mean its right..what we can DO (which is almost anything) and what we should do is night and day?
    I assume as a law student you took the first year course entitled constitutional law right?

Once again class and respect when speaking of a team or bickering over players is one thing....over the faith of millions of people is another.

BY THE WAY, thanks but I won't take my advice on class from a wandering 21st Century Beatnick who consumes more drugs than Ozzy Ozbourne...thanks for the heads-up

Oh yeah I forgot I'm not arguing according to OCCAM'S theory....
    Funny how someone with a doctorate and a degree in law would throw aside the years of logical reasoning and way of analyzing every single fact in a case that is instilled in all law students for one theory in a book.
    Next time you want to bullshit a bullshiter take a number and get in line.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
    Emma, try stuffing the shit back into your head now that it has fallen out.
    Yeah nice.

2. Tom, whom I probably have never conversed with in this forum, goes completely ape shit, bolts falling out of his brain, mocking me.
    Yeah ape shit. Re-read his post :rolleyes:

The rest of your garabe rant I care little about as you didnt post about the issue.

++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Grow the **** up....thats all I can say. Look beyond the fact that your oh-so-cool could care less fellow Brit made that remark...if a non-Brit made it would you have defended him at no end like this?
    Yeah right. If thats the case I wouldnt have involved Paul who I know better, like better and would feel more alliance to than Tom. :rolleyes:

Paul posted his viewpoint...Tom or whoever the fok it is posted atypical low brow classless comment. For Paul's sake don't compare ice cream and horse manure..as the expression goes.
    My priest? Like I said I'm not a devout Catholic...its besides the point. Some people choose to believe in the Church, some in a Syn. and others in Allah...oh yeah and others believe that a family is more royal and higher class than any other. Either way....if you don't agree to the viewpoint you do it respectfully...
    Nick obviously you are having problems again with what parts of a post you need to reply to. To help you I have condensed it and bolded certain parts. Want to try again only this time make a ****ing point or answer atleast one point ive made?

But you overreacted your response completely on the fact that it was Tom who posted it, youve been gunning for Tom for a while. But thats ok, thats not a big deal, just shows you to be a bit of dick. The annoying part is when your 'friends' agree on the matter and yet let kaisers pass without notice.

Also Paul posted without thought or care, just when you mentioned it he added in the old 'no offence' crap.

I have no reason to care, I dont know Tom any better than you do, im just not a fan of 'support' members of this thread have going. Its not the first time people in here have completely contradicted themselves just to support another.
    Kaiser and Paul. I wasnt posting against your posts, only the reactions to them.

Nick do you expect people to take your advice on class? Arent you the guy who likes to piss in a balloon and throw it at people?
    Yeah classy guy alright :howler:

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #665

Nick do you expect people to take your advice on class? Arent you the guy who likes to piss in a balloon and throw it at people?
    Yeah classy guy alright :howler:
    don't believe everything you read sweetheart....once again, I never offered advice on class. I can be HONEST, TRUTHFUL and CRUEL...people generally like to be bullshited in life....
    However, I fail to see how it takes away from the issue: that Tom/Montero's comment was unclassy....
    by your rationale and Ian's..because my comments or actions are unclassy then it makes Tom's less unclassy??
    yeah...makes a lot of fokin sense.

Stop clinging to those who don't give a sh*t or pretend they don't...you starting to get that 'abused wife' syndrome...

On the other topic,

My brother saw a damn fukin airplane being flown into the building next to his because some jack-asses claiming it was in the name of Allah....

and he still managed to be respectful of the religion and not make degrading comments...

and you expect me to buy this bullsh*t that the other comment was: oh well not that bad...he was just speaking his mind"?

to those constitutional law wanna-be's: CHECK YOUR NATIONS consitution: freedom of speech is NEVER unlimited....it is limited to making injurious comments to others.
    If you are going to post on a subject....please know it ...

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    yeah again you didnt reply to the point. I dont give a shit about you being classy or tom being classy. Fu[i/]ck it, whats the point.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    Point that you had no problem the Kaisers post and other posts that have been ALOT worse. You completely overreacted with Tom just because he laughed.

Chances are he quit being a moderator over that, its rediculous. But if you think he deserved it, beat yourself up. Atleast tell your friends to leave it.

Forget it though, I dont care to talk on this anymore.

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #670
    Point that you had no problem the Kaisers post and other posts that have been ALOT worse. You completely overreacted with Tom just because he laughed.

Chances are he quit being a moderator over that, its rediculous. But if you think he deserved it, beat yourself up. Atleast tell your friends to leave it.

Forget it though, I dont care to talk on this anymore.

me too....its over.

VINMAN: The scudetto race ended today.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002

me too....its over.

VINMAN: The scudetto race ended today.
    Nick, I think your being a little over-critical

Don't worry...Juve will find a way to screw things up

It'll go down to the wire.............................

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #672
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

Nick, I think your being a little over-critical

Don't worry...Juve will find a way to screw things up

It'll go down to the wire.............................
    An Inter fan told me today (at the local coffee shop):

So in the Milan-Juve backroom deals who is supposed to win the scudetto this season between you two? :lazy:

Jul 12, 2002
    Because you are not born under a team...because you are not baptized or confirmed under a political ideology...because you don't base life turning events: marriage, death, etc. on religious tradition. THATS WHY.
    You assume too much. I have made many life changing decisions based upon my political ideology, many more than I have based upon my religion. Furthermore, I was raised in a family that supported Barcelona, and I still find it offensive when people berate that team.

It has nothing to do with taking religion seriously to which I am not one of them..it has to do with calling them stupid or laughing at them because they believe in it. CLEAR ENOUGH?
    Tom even has the right to kick the shit out of a bum...does not mean its right? Tom can even march GOOSE STEPPING STYLE in some far and away camp chanting ARYAN NATION SONGS..does not mean its right..what we can DO (which is almost anything) and what we should do is night and day?
    I assume as a law student you took the first year course entitled constitutional law right?
    No, I didn't take a course entitle "constitutional law", in the country where I studied law, they don't have a constitution and I was an international law student anyway...

You are taking it too seriously. If you can't have a laugh about the fact that many millions of people believe in something that's categorically untrue, then you need to get a sense of humour.

Once again class and respect when speaking of a team or bickering over players is one thing....over the faith of millions of people is another.
    You're still trying to make a distinction, but it's useless. If you have class, you show it, whether you're speaking of religion or politics or shoe-wanking. Not everyone shares your double standards, nor should they.

BY THE WAY, thanks but I won't take my advice on class from a wandering 21st Century Beatnick who consumes more drugs than Ozzy Ozbourne...thanks for the heads-up
    :LOL: That's a good one. I could come up with some really ridiculous seudo-insults to throw at you, but I really don't care to. That's a bt of class, in case you don't know. And how is it okay to belittle my way of life, but not to laugh at religion?

Oh yeah I forgot I'm not arguing according to OCCAM'S theory....
    Funny how someone with a doctorate and a degree in law would throw aside the years of logical reasoning and way of analyzing every single fact in a case that is instilled in all law students for one theory in a book.
    Funny how someone with a law degree could so terribly miss my argument. I never stated where I stood on the existence of Jesus historically. I only made mention of your absurd reaction to Tom's post.

Next time you want to bullshit a bullshiter take a number and get in line.
    For someone who's so obsessed with originality and creativity, you use an awful lot of clichés...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)