Official Application for Moderator (68 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

How ironic, being lectured on maturity by someone who finds "I'm going to wank in my shoe" hilarious.
1. I never joked about wanking in my OWN shoe.

2. I'm not a religious person, lucky for you, as I found your response absolutely disgusting. No surprise since you are a disgusting excuse for a human being. I find you uneducated, crass, common, and utterly lacking the capacity to converse on an adult level. Your holding any position of authority, even on a web site, greatly brings that site's reputation into disrepute. I'm sure people of faith, whatever that faith might be, are equally as disgusted with you as I am. After reading your attack it will probably be another week before I am ready to wank in anybody's shoe again. Good day, sir.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
My head is spinning from reading all of Paul's posts....

For obvious reasons, I hope Paul is wrong.......
Whether there was ever a physical jesus should in no way effect your faith Vin.
Its about the ideas and the teachings rather than the individual.

I was a practicing christian for most of my life but had never believed in a physical jesus, rather the meaning behind him... the teachings

My faith was only broke by personal experiences, definately not anything todo with this subject or indeed the religion itself.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

Whether there was ever a physical jesus should in no way effect your faith Vin.
Its about the ideas and the teachings rather than the individual.

I was a practicing christian for most of my life but had never believed in a physical jesus, rather the meaning behind him... the teachings

My faith was only broke by personal experiences, definately not anything todo with this subject or indeed the religion itself.
As you get older, and more and more people you know pass on, you tend to question things more.

Yes, sometimes I wonder "what if there is no god, and there's nothing after we die ??"

There is a little bit of fear, not so much with dying, but with what happens next...................

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++

1. I never joked about wanking in my OWN shoe.

2. I'm not a religious person, lucky for you, as I found your response absolutely disgusting. No surprise since you are a disgusting excuse for a human being. I find you uneducated, crass, common, and utterly lacking the capacity to converse on an adult level. Your holding any position of authority, even on a web site, greatly brings that site's reputation into disrepute. I'm sure people of faith, whatever that faith might be, are equally as disgusted with you as I am. After reading your attack it will probably be another week before I am ready to wank in anybody's shoe again. Good day, sir.
OMG LOOK WHAT TOM SAID!! Fuck me he said God and used a howler smilie. Unbelievable.

Jesus (opps sorry no offence to Jesus Christ intended) look what your very own KAISER FRANCO said on the same topic and noone felt the need to tell him how discusting he was. :rolleyes:

OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #645
    There is a certain way of saying it Emma..with respect and class. Its one thing making fun of Juve and drugs..Milan and Berlusconi...its another thing laughing off people because they choose to believe in a religion and in many cases live their lives by the tradition. There is a time to make sarcastic remarks and be-little..that was not one of them.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
    There is a certain way of saying it Emma..with respect and class. Its one thing making fun of Juve and drugs..Milan and Berlusconi...its another thing laughing off people because they choose to believe in a religion and in many cases live their lives by the tradition. There is a time to make sarcastic remarks and be-little..that was not one of them.
    Bullshit.

Tom posted posted his opinion and like many laughed it up. You can be annoyed and offended if you want, afterall you are Italian. But you overreacted your response completely on the fact that it was Tom who posted it, youve been gunning for Tom for a while. But thats ok, thats not a big deal, just shows you to be a bit of dick. The annoying part is when your 'friends' agree on the matter and yet let kaisers pass without notice.

Also Paul posted without thought or care, just when you mentioned it he added in the old 'no offence' crap.

I have no reason to care, I dont know Tom any better than you do, im just not a fan of 'support' members of this thread have going. Its not the first time people in here have completely contradicted themselves just to support another.

Its gay. But anyways forget it, if it has hurt you so badly go talk to your priest, he can help.

Apr 12, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

Bullshit.

Tom posted posted his opinion and like many laughed it up. You can be annoyed and offended if you want, afterall you are Italian. But you overreacted your response completely on the fact that it was Tom who posted it, youve been gunning for Tom for a while. But thats ok, thats not a big deal, just shows you to be a bit of dick. The annoying part is when your 'friends' agree on the matter and yet let kaisers pass without notice.

Also Paul posted without thought or care, just when you mentioned it he added in the old 'no offence' crap.

I have no reason to care, I dont know Tom any better than you do, im just not a fan of 'support' members of this thread have going. Its not the first time people in here have completely contradicted themselves just to support another.

Its gay. But anyways forget it, if it has hurt you so badly go talk to your priest, he can help.

I said GOD DAMN, woman!

:LOL:

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
    Paul,

The article you post seems to be a very documented an in-depth analysis showing biblio cites and historical references about Jesus non-existance... the only problem is that it sounds biased, as many other articles i has read try to probing that, and also all the opposite.

Anyway, it was interesting to read...

At the end, religion is not only a personal matter, but also a social one, and is deeply rooted in a big part of humanity....

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    Emma, try stuffing the shit back into your head now that it has fallen out.

1. I post a reply to PAUL, saying that the existance of a man called Jesus was not in question, but the divinity of this man is.

2. Tom, whom I probably have never conversed with in this forum, goes completely ape shit, bolts falling out of his brain, mocking me.

3. I completely ignore his post.

4. Nick posts and gives Tom a good cuffing for offending the people of faith (of which I am not one), by pointing out just how inappropriate his attack was and suggesting the proper way to state one's opinion on sensitive topics.

5. Tom fires back at Nick by again mocking me for my shoe-wank posts.

6. Tired of being attacked by the shit I scrape of my shoes, I let that filthy little c*nt have it.

7. I loved Libero's post attacking all religions equally.

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
    Why not? You say that it's okay to make fun of people because they support Juve, or because of a political ideology, but not because of their religion? Sorry, but it's people who take religion too seriously who do the most damage in this world. Tom's got a right to laugh at something that he finds funny. Is Tom's laughing going to affect anyone? No.

Furthermore, I find it ridiculous for you to lecture someone on respect and class, as you have niether of the two.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    I've only been a bit inactive this week and already..

Tom is resigning..
    Pado is Posting serious..
    Nick is pulling a Majed (how ironic)..
    Emma's getting touchy about the topic..
    It's a religious and neither I nor Graham are involved..
    Burke barely said anything dumb..
    Vinman isn't using "!!!!!!!!"s..
    Erik is posting more than Bes..

Dec 27, 2003
    I do have a problem with religion but that was no reason for me to attack it the way I did.

In my defense though I will say that :

1) I have personal and less personal reasons to abhor religion.

2) I wrote those rantings under the influence of some prime Dutch gear, namely Citral Skunk.

3) I used the terms "Christists", "Muhammadists" and "Yahwists" instead of "Christians", "Muslims" an "Jews". The added suffix implies that I am referring to a particular category of believers.

4) I realized I offended some genuine and pious believers nonetheless and have sent a PM of apology to Majed as a result.

5) I recall you telling me on Messenger that you found my tirade quite funny Emma, though that doesn't have much to do with anything.

6) I see Robert of Padova as the only true risen messiah and have therefore converted to Masturbationism.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    6. Tired of being attacked by the shit I scrape of my shoes, I let that filthy little c*nt have it.
    If you feel that Tom's post was that inproper you take it up with a moderator, you don't start insulting him as much as you can. If anything that strenghtens the impression that you've got a personal problem with him. You should stop it with the outburst now, we all now how you feel about Tom, try and leave the incident alone.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    Emma, try stuffing the shit back into your head now that it has fallen out.

1. I post a reply to PAUL, saying that the existance of a man called Jesus was not in question, but the divinity of this man is.

2. Tom, whom I probably have never conversed with in this forum, goes completely ape shit, bolts falling out of his brain, mocking me.

3. I completely ignore his post.

4. Nick posts and gives Tom a good cuffing for offending the people of faith (of which I am not one), by pointing out just how inappropriate his attack was and suggesting the proper way to state one's opinion on sensitive topics.

5. Tom fires back at Nick by again mocking me for my shoe-wank posts.

7. I loved Libero's post attacking all religions equally.
    1. -

2. If you really think thats "going ape shit" then you're even more out of touch with reality than I thought. Read it again because I don't think its an attempt at mocking you. If it was you I quoted then it might as well have been anyone.. I just find the whole saviour of humanity thing both utterly ridiculous and funny. Free speech is supposed to reign in this world so, just as you have the right to make such statements I have the right to laugh them off.

3. Well done, you gained the moral high ground :strong:

4. And this sums up why this forum is going down the pan.. the ridiculous brotherhood you lot have going is an absolue farce. If one of you lot doesn't like someone you all queue up to take cheap shots at them.. how low and moronic can you get!? If I'd have replied to anyone else nick would not have batted an eyelid, but because its you he defends you to the hilt and beyond in a ridiculous show of one sidedness which only goes to prove he should never in a million years be made moderator of a forum!

5. I don't believe that was a dig at you either. If you want to wank in shoes thats your business; I just felt it was ironic that Nick was lecturing me on maturity given thats mostly what he talks about all day

6. Damn, you lost the moral high ground again. Unlucky. I would go on in detail about your rant but that would bore people almost as much as.. well your rant did in the first place actually

7. Aye wasn't it grand :D

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

Hold on Emma... I did not post without thought or care at all... I simply made a statement that is in my book true and worthy of discussion.I did not in anyway post anything that degraded a religion or a persons beleifs.

Yes i did add that 'no offence' crap in the second post, mainly as i didnt think it was needed in the first place as we are all supposedly mature people... I decided to put it in the second post as it was by now clear some had been offended by some of the posts here.

Far too often people skim through posts without reading properly and chaos insues, as such i at that point felt the 'no offense' part was required as it was clear exactly where this was going.

As for this 'support' bit please dont include me in this, I do not support anyone above others and do not expect it or have ever recieved it in my favour.

Obviously in any forum there are certain members you converse with more than others who you treat slightly differently... but that is natural and happens in every forum (or for that matter life in general), so your problem i do not see.

As for Tom... I do think hes a decent guy and i do think some have gone somewhat overboard on this....

I also think hes a decent mod... one of the few that actually takes a stand on alot of the utter bullshit that is posted on this forum.

It will not be a better forum without him as a mod imo.

It also makes me laugh how there is such an outbreak of repulsion over a person questioning a religion... yet people are allowed to stroll about this forum insulting certain nations and there people without the slightest problem.

I see little difference...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    What I do not understand is how it's acceptable to make fun of a religion that many members here take part in. No, making fun of a religion is not on the same level as making fun of a football team; do not even make such a statement. I think making fun of a religion that you do not believe in lacks respect and should not be tolerated.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    I think that any time you verbally attack a religion, a country, or a person's children that you are really seeking confrontation.

If you are seeking confrontation then you should not be surprised the crap hits the fan.

I did go overboard in my criticism of Tom, but I want to be clear that Tom angered me, not by his offensive jabs at Christianity, but by what I saw as direct shots at me.

I agree that we are all free to state our opinions, but we should do so respectful of other posters. And, if you want to wank in other people's shoes, you should first get their permission. Just my opinion.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    What I do not understand is how it's acceptable to make fun of a religion that many members here take part in. No, making fun of a religion is not on the same level as making fun of a football team; do not even make such a statement. I think making fun of a religion that you do not believe in lacks respect and should not be tolerated.
    Well that's your opinion. Personally; I think its utterly respectless and shouldn't be tolerated when people make fun of sexual preference yet its being done every other post.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    No, making fun of a religion is not on the same level as making fun of a football team; do not even make such a statement.
    If that was aimed at my post andy, you need to re-read what i wrote if not then disregard this post.

I said that it makes me laugh how there is such a reaction to someone saying something about a religion yet its seemingly ok on this forum to make comments and insult a nation or the people of that nation... football never came into it.

I think making fun of a religion that you do not believe in lacks respect and should not be tolerated.
    yet its ok to insult a nation, its people, homosexuals etc etc... purleeze!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)