Official Application for Moderator (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I'm here to get deals on weed.

So far, no luck. Here's hoping Erik's short return can yield some positive results, because the rest of you are stingy bastards.

And Erik was NEVER an uptight Mod. An Uptight asshole?? Yeah, sure, but never an uptight Mod.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

First of all, you constantly speak of that which you know little. Erik was always fun and always posted garbage. Furthermore, I think that your problem is that you are here for the garbage. I enjoy the garbage as much as the next person, but I'm here for the football. This is a football forum afterall, and there are plenty of forums out there just for garbage...
I was joking numbskull :rolleyes:

But Erik was quite harsh as a mod when it came to closing threads.

And actually how do you know so much about Erik as a mod? Since ive been here youve hardly been frequent. :rolleyes:

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Ian has been a member for, what, 2 and a half years, so I'm pretty confident he knows Erik better than you Ems ;)
Actually, I've been here much longer than that. At this point, the only members who've been here longer are Erik, Martin, and Lac.

OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #466
    ++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
    I'm here to get deals on weed.
    I was here to make a friend so that if I'm ever passing through the Carolina's I have a place to crash at (someone's sofa) and open his fridge without feeling like a guest. :cheesy:

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

I was here to make a friend so that if I'm ever passing through the Carolina's I have a place to crash at (someone's sofa) and open his fridge without feeling like a guest. :cheesy:
    Yeah??
    Then . . . Mission Accomplished!

Come here, you big lug *hug*

You can help me with my planned bombing campaign. First target - Blockbuster Video.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Wait a minute, how did I become a topic of discussion now? :undecide:

++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
    Look at Erik, he used to be an uptight moderator, now he's semi fun and posts garbage. We are here for the garbage (well me and Lilliana at least hehe)
    semi fun only? :down:

First of all, you constantly speak of that which you know little. Erik was always fun and always posted garbage. Furthermore, I think that your problem is that you are here for the garbage. I enjoy the garbage as much as the next person, but I'm here for the football. This is a football forum afterall, and there are plenty of forums out there just for garbage...
    Basically your saying garbage has no place here. Alright, I'm packing my bags :D

++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
    So far, no luck. Here's hoping Erik's short return can yield some positive results, because the rest of you are stingy bastards.

And Erik was NEVER an uptight Mod. An Uptight asshole?? Yeah, sure, but never an uptight Mod.
    Bah :D

Regarding the first paragraph; I'll pull some strings.

Woah, ALWAYS wanted to say that. Damn, that felt GOOD

But Erik was quite harsh as a mod when it came to closing threads.
    Only cause Martin has a minimum nr of threads that have to be closed by each mod on a weekly basis :stuckup:

++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    Ian has been a member for, what, 2 and a half years, so I'm pretty confident he knows Erik better than you Ems ;)
    2 and a half years? And I was here before him... Jebus.

Gotta go everyone :D

Emma

Mar 4, 2004

Actually, I've been here much longer than that. At this point, the only members who've been here longer are Erik, Martin, and Lac.
    Yeah I know you have. But you hadnt been frequent at all during his end as a moderator. Believe me, he was a relentless thread closing machine. :D

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    Yeah I know you have. But you hadnt been frequent at all during his end as a moderator. Believe me, he was a relentless thread closing machine. :D
    Erik? Relentless? Thread-closing? Sure, much like Yogi Bear is a former Miss Universe, currently acting as the drill instructor in the remake of Full Metal Jacket.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    Well, Yogi Bear was a relentless picnic basket thief. That ranger Smith was nothing but an enabler. If he wanted to, he could have put a stop to Yogi's stealing. He could have locked his ass in a cage and taught him a lesson.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
    I would like to officially submit my Candidacy as a new moderator at Juventuz.com. This being a democratic society where majority prevails (i.e. Juve Rules...Dida sucks Octupus C***...Incubo is a dwarf...We want to do Emma, etc.) I assume that if enough posters vote for a member he/she is eligible and even OF RIGHT to become moderator?
    I can give you a one-page platform regarding my mandate as moderator.

(You can close this thread as it is useless..I just didn't know where else to make this announcement)

There is one way for you to become mod here

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9287

btw: if you're going to write to me again, spell my nick name correctly, dude. Maybe then, who knows...

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++

There is one way for you to become mod here

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9287

btw: if you're going to write to me again, spell my nick name correctly, dude . Maybe then, who knows...

:howler:

Ah, Vit. You're still as wonderful as ever.

How have you been? And please don't ask me what I think of Queen going out on tour with Paul Rodgers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)