Official Application for Moderator (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #442
    ++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
    The Old fart hurls Piss Balloons at the Crooner when Livorno hosts Milan, no doubt.
    So long as he does not hit the crooner on the 'noggin'...my man is senstive about the hair (or lack of it).

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Nick, I have been receiving a lot criticism for changing my mind to support you for moderator. These same people are also not quite sure about your motives behind wanting to become a mod. The PM I recieved was rather eye opening, and I suggest you show your case to the forums and try to gain more support. Of course some things may not want to be mentioned to the forum as a whole, as we sometimes have hidden agendas, but to gain more support its critical that you explain what you will do for the forum.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    "What you will do for the forum"

Am I really the only one here who doesn't think this place is a country/vital part of life? :D
    The forum is a vital part of life. Who cares about offline relationships, your education at the University, and anything else that you might do offline. This forum is more important than anything you will find at a UN hearing as well.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    That's not new. Today I was showering and I figured "Hey, let's read what the label on the shampoo bottle reads" and I drew the conclusion that is more vital than the UN as well.

But you have a point. Now if only we could find a way to have sex via this place and my life would be complete. :cap:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

The forum is a vital part of life. Who cares about offline relationships, your education at the University, and anything else that you might do offline. This forum is more important than anything you will find at a UN hearing as well.
    1 word...

"piledriver" :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

Now youre starting to sound like a candidate for Miss Universe

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    Mine too. Well, if I was a man and I was funny and scottish. Then he'd probably be my hero.

This is the Tom dedication avatar recognizing his lousy work :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    That's not new. Today I was showering and I figured "Hey, let's read what the label on the shampoo bottle reads" and I drew the conclusion that is more vital than the UN as well.

But you have a point. Now if only we could find a way to have sex via this place and my life would be complete. :cap:
    Same here my friend. I also wish to create a Juventuz.com University so I do not have to attend Penn State. My whole life would be on this computer.

@Majed: ....from two yards :D

@Fabiana: I thought you were Miss Universe?

@Emma: That avatar should be the standard avatar for all moderators.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
    Mine too. Well, if I was a man and I was funny and scottish. Then he'd probably be my hero.

This is the Tom dedication avatar recognizing his lousy work :D
    Ooh... that's what they are... :wallbang:

seriously, I thought it was like a top view of a bedroom in a little orphanage with all those things as little beds with little kids tucked in and asleep. :dazed:

I need to have lunch... it's already 5:30pm.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    Nick, I have been receiving a lot criticism for changing my mind to support you for moderator.
    Criticism from who? Am I the only one who doesnt care for this at all. Who the frig cares? Make him a mod so this crap can end. Jesus whats so great about being a mod.

Look at Erik, he used to be an uptight moderator, now he's semi fun and posts garbage. We are here for the garbage (well me and Lilliana at least hehe)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004

Criticism from who? Am I the only one who doesnt care for this at all. Who the frig cares? Make him a mod so this crap can end. Jesus whats so great about being a mod.

Look at Erik, he used to be an uptight moderator, now he's semi fun and posts garbage. We are here for the garbage (well me and Lilliana at least hehe)
    Your latter sentence sums it all up Emma. :D

Jul 12, 2002
    First of all, you constantly speak of that which you know little. Erik was always fun and always posted garbage. Furthermore, I think that your problem is that you are here for the garbage. I enjoy the garbage as much as the next person, but I'm here for the football. This is a football forum afterall, and there are plenty of forums out there just for garbage...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)