Official Application for Moderator (66 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
ATTENTION PIGEONS

The following message comes from the beloved, over-rated, drooled over, fantasized and generally loved or hated RIVER:

"You can tell people I will come back when your a mod.."
I aint buying it :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
I see...

I'd like to know if you've at least been given a "maybe" by Martin.
If you haven't been given anything at all, when do you plan to throw in the towel?

OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #431
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    I see...

I'd like to know if you've at least been given a "maybe" by Martin.
    If you haven't been given anything at all, when do you plan to throw in the towel?
    not my style to throw in the towel

and I have not asked Martin for a thing

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
    Nikki:
    Youre not showing enough DESIRE...As some politicians do, youre making promises and not compliment it. But....due to the aura of interest awaken by your candidacy. and the fact that you will not travel to grecce soon, youre allowed to substitute Lilly family members by any Juventuz forum male member available near you. But you need to HONOUR YOUR WORLD to succeed....What does five minutes of sacrifice will means compared to a long and prosperous life as moderator ??
    C`mon, we are not asking you to enjoy it, just DO IT.....If you do it, i foresee a rush of votes in your favor...:cool:

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #438
    ++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
    Nikki:
    Youre not showing enough DESIRE...As some politicians do, youre making promises and not compliment it. But....due to the aura of interest awaken by your candidacy. and the fact that you will not travel to grecce soon, youre allowed to substitute Lilly family members by any Juventuz forum male member available near you. But you need to HONOUR YOUR WORLD to succeed....What does five minutes of sacrifice will means compared to a long and prosperous life as moderator ??
    C`mon, we are not asking you to enjoy it, just DO IT.....If you do it, i foresee a rush of votes in your favor...:cool:
    To steal some else's quote:

"I'm not a traditional politician, and I have a sense of humor. I'll try to soften it and become boring, maybe even very boring, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to."

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #440
    ++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
    So Nick, who is actually the Number One man in Italy: Berlusconi or Ciampi?
    The cruise ship crooner still makes the deals. Then, the Old Fart shakes the hands and cuts the ribbon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)