Official Application for Moderator (66 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I was planning on going to sleep at 2 am, I got up at 2 pm today and I want to get up a bit earlier tommorrow, it's embarassing :D

But if you need some help, I'll try :)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Yeah I think my English is of a good enough standard meself. I just write whatever I think of and try to back it up with sources. If I deliberately try to go more complicated (language wise) I lose track.

++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
I was planning on going to sleep at 2 am, I got up at 2 pm today and I want to get up a bit earlier tommorrow, it's embarassing :D

But if you need some help, I'll try :)
Been doing that for a year or so: I'm a night person. I go to bed at 2, sometimes 3 on normal nights, then I wake up at 11 or 12. When I can of course, on early university mornings I grap a bucket of coffee and drag myself over there :D

I just can't go to sleep early. I tried two days ago; I just didn't fall asleep even though I made myself get up really early that day and technically, I should have been tired... It's a pain.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Yeah I think my English is of a good enough standard meself. I just write whatever I think of and try to back it up with sources. If I deliberately try to go more complicated (language wise) I lose track.

Been doing that for a year or so: I'm a night person. I go to bed at 2, sometimes 3 on normal nights, then I wake up at 11 or 12. When I can of course, on early university mornings I grap a bucket of coffee and drag myself over there :D

I just can't go to sleep early. I tried two days ago; I just didn't fall asleep even though I made myself get up really early that day and technically, I should have been tired... It's a pain.
join the club! :stress:

I know I'm at least that bad because i have breakfast at 1:00pm, lunch at 6:00pm, and dinner at 2:00am :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
I don't see why; I'm moving to southern Italy at the end of the month :extatic:

Wait, now people will think I'm moving so I can continue my naps :D

++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Dont tell me that you have a little blaket you like to sleep with too :D
No I usually go downstairs to the room of one of my flatmates to crash down on his couch. It's a FAB couch it really is.

He's much too nice a person to tell me to fuck off too so it works out :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)