Official Application for Moderator (67 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

I don't know what happen between Tom and Incubo, your asking me to rethink about my decision as if i just joined the incubo's party, it's not a decision, it's what i think about Tom, he have been attacking me alot with no reason, maybe bcuz it's like usually " am Dp's supporter " still i don't know the real reason, i've asked alot of members here to be united and to support each other, but sorry still some of us can't get that....
I think we are all united, however, we just have different opinions that make more sense than others.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

Ian, do you really think Tom is good at dealing with people and getting ALONG WITH THEM?? I think it's a been a long time since your last visit was here Ian, you should Focus more on Tom..

Martin has been doing great job since he's the Director Manager, But i suggest he should look for a New " Assistan Manager ", No offence to Tom, but this my Opinion....

tom will go down the history as the greatest mod of Juventuz. thats if Nick doesnt get "eleceted"

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
I have no idea what he was talking about to tell you the truth. Since when do Venezualians support yankees?

It was just an obvious remark to make :D

OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #231
    Erik..welcome back..you left?...don't take it personally but I never noticed you left...then again I never noticed you were even here WHEN you were here. So I guess...nothing changed in my p-o-v.

Can we please keep this thread to TOPIC..is that too much to ask? Andy..yet another thread you have to hijack with your verbal "sh*t"...please, go 'shit' in your own yard.

Bottom line: Either you are here to give your support or opposition.

If you feel you need to put in your two cents anywhere and everywhere and feel the need to rise above the hypocrisy of it all and separate the evil (Incubo) from the innocent (Miss Dubai) such as Majed has been doing on this forum (painfully) since I can remember I say this: put your HIGH MORALE and NEED TO PROTECT TO THE INNOCENT to REAL USE and donate to your local Unicef or Red Cross for the TSUNAMI RELIEF FUND rather than showing us all WHAT A BIG PERSON you are and what a SHAMEFUL display others are to this forum and wasting another 10 minutes of your life.
    Miss Dubai still acts like an 8 year old spoiled brat without her 'teddy bear'.
    Majed still thinks his "SHIT DOESN'T SMELL" (excuse the bluntness but sometimes the BRUTUAL truth is needed)
    Incubo still wants to be MOD to save the forum from this type of bullsh*t taht makes you want to blow your brains out.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
    Can we please keep this thread to TOPIC..is that too much to ask? Andy..yet another thread you have to hijack with your verbal "sh*t"...please, go 'shit' in your own yard.
    I have a question if I may. If you would become mod, would you create a thread that can be used to discuss multiple issues, such as Erik's return? If so, you might be a useful addition. Other than that, you can "jog on."

Correct, I am here to say "nay" against Nick as Moderater. I have given my reasoning, and surely, it's good stuff.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Erik..welcome back..you left?...don't take it personally but I never noticed you left...then again I never noticed you were even here WHEN you were here. So I guess...nothing changed in my p-o-v.
    That's alright, I dont recall us ever having a decent discussion either. The 2nd application for moderator thread I just created because it seems to be an issue at the moment.

Plus, I'm just an annoying bastard... can't help it

Oh, W style. Quite low... :undecide:

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

I have a question if I may. If you would become mod, would you create a thread that can be used to discuss multiple issues, such as Erik's return? If so, you might be a useful addition. Other than that, you can "jog on."

Correct, I am here to say "nay" against Nick as Moderater. I have given my reasoning, and surely, it's good stuff.
    id like someone to make an american football thread so i dont have to weed through pages of it in nick against the world to get to the good stuff :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

id like someone to make an american football thread so i dont have to weed through pages of it in nick against the world to get to the good stuff :D
    Oh, well sorry for your trouble Emma. It is rather difficult to find a place to post about such topics, and we could always make an NFL thread. But the best information that I have gotten from Nick's thread has been about American football. How ironic....

Jul 12, 2002

If you feel you need to put in your two cents anywhere and everywhere and feel the need to rise above the hypocrisy of it all and separate the evil (Incubo) from the innocent (Miss Dubai) such as Majed has been doing on this forum (painfully) since I can remember I say this: put your HIGH MORALE and NEED TO PROTECT TO THE INNOCENT to REAL USE and donate to your local Unicef or Red Cross for the TSUNAMI RELIEF FUND rather than showing us all WHAT A BIG PERSON you are and what a SHAMEFUL display others are to this forum and wasting another 10 minutes of your life.
    Miss Dubai still acts like an 8 year old spoiled brat without her 'teddy bear'.
    Majed still thinks his "SHIT DOESN'T SMELL" (excuse the bluntness but sometimes the BRUTUAL truth is needed)
    Incubo still wants to be MOD to save the forum from this type of bullsh*t taht makes you want to blow your brains out.
    See, that's exactly what I'm talking about. You are aggressive, tactless, and blunt. Those things may be attractive to you, but they make for a terrible moderator.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Oh, well sorry for your trouble Emma. It is rather difficult to find a place to post about such topics, and we could always make an NFL thread. But the best information that I have gotten from Nick's thread has been about American football. How ironic....
    Andy, allow me -

Jog on Emma......

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

See, that's exactly what I'm talking about. You are aggressive, tactless, and blunt. Those things may be attractive to you, but they make for a terrible moderator.
    Exactly. Nay.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)