Official Application for Moderator (78 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++

I used to have one of those 25 cent stickers on my refrigerator, right next to Darth Vader. And Darth must had a hex on him for later.

I killed Superman, I killed Super................
Man, and how ironic, that I would be the kryptonite the green chronic.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Good lord, of all 18.574 threads that are unread by me since my last visit, this one makes it into the top five of "hilariously unrealistic topics".

Damn :howler:
Andrea Becchi says ciao, Erik.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Asma, you know you're way out of your league and whatever crap he spits, the smartest thing you should do is to ignore him.

Nick, how old are you?
I can't believe that you're seriously arguing with a 16 year old girl!

If you're asking why my post is relavent to your thread, it's because your post isn't getting you anywhere closer to that mod position. Ian, Martin, and Andy put it well enough.

PS, the play on the word "Dubai" is getting kind of old.
This coming from the authority on all subjects - Majed

Apr 12, 2004
I have a question if I may: Is it gay, to play, putt-putt golf with a friend, and watch his butt-butt when he tees off? But-but I ain't done yet, cuz in football the quarterback yells out hutt-hutt while he reaches in another grown man's ass, grabs on his nuts, but just what if it was never meant, and it was only an accident?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Not bad Erik, how about yourself? I got a whole new lot of Eminem songs I can perform for you. ;)
If you could record those on cd and send them to me, that would be brilliant. ;)

Doing quite fine, just busy as always. But I'm currently not working as I need to focus on university work (exams coming up). I got bored of studying and figured I'd take a look at the forums again for a change.

It's rather disappointing :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
With all do respect Azzurri7, you have found yourself in heated debates with both Tom and IncuboRossonero, as I remember in the case with the latter he gave you a harsh brandishing. I must say that Tom was a bit more civilized in his arguement, while Nick was more insulting. If you support Nick because you have a distaste for Tom, I urge you to rethink your decision Rab.
I don't know what happen between Tom and Incubo, your asking me to rethink about my decision as if i just joined the incubo's party, it's not a decision, it's what i think about Tom, he have been attacking me alot with no reason, maybe bcuz it's like usually " am Dp's supporter " still i don't know the real reason, i've asked alot of members here to be united and to support each other, but sorry still some of us can't get that....

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

If you could record those on cd and send them to me, that would be brilliant. ;)

Doing quite fine, just busy as always. But I'm currently not working as I need to focus on university work (exams coming up). I got bored of studying and figured I'd take a look at the forums again for a change.

It's rather disappointing :D
On that cd I would also send you the famous line, "A Linux joke? :wth:"

Damn Erik, you study way too much. I thought you were smarter than that. :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
On that cd I would also send you the famous line, "A Linux joke? :wth:"
Oh god that's a classic!!!! :howler:

Damn Erik, you study way too much. I thought you were smarter than that. :D
Yeah I used to be; then they suddenly told me I had better pass my exams in january if I wanted to go on my exchange to Italy in February :wth: Uncool. Undutch. Unfair. :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Yeah I used to be; then they suddenly told me I had better pass my exams in january if I wanted to go on my exchange to Italy in February :wth: Uncool. Undutch. Unfair. :D
That's a shame that they only want you to be prepared Erik, the same BS goes on around here too. :groan:

What Uni are you going to in Italy?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
That's a shame that they only want you to be prepared Erik, the same BS goes on around here too. :groan:

What Uni are you going to in Italy?
The university of Salerno; which is at the gulf of Napels (though south of that city itself)

++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++
I FORGOT MY NAME!!!!!!!
Well judging by your nickname, your name is german so the fact you forgot it is very applaudible :)

Apr 12, 2004

Well judging by your nickname, your name is german so the fact you forgot it is very applaudible :)
Yes, well, I lie.

Я убил Супермена, которого я убил Высшего качества.... Человек(мужчина), и насколько нелепый, что я был бы плохим парнем, kryptonite, зеленый хронический. (to andy)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Damn, looks nice Erik. You better catch a few Juve matches while you're down there, as I assume Lecce and possibly Palermo are not that far off.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Damn, looks nice Erik. You better catch a few Juve matches while you're down there, as I assume Lecce and possibly Palermo are not that far off.
Yeah Palermo's in with a shout. I'll be visiting Rome multiple times as well so that's an option too. Have to admit I'm not too familiar with this season's calendar though....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)