Official Application for Moderator (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Very well, my dear. On both counts.

Christmas was excellent this year as I was able to spoil my nephew the likes of which my sister will not forgive me for a long time:D. Also, the Mrs. was spoiled yet again this holiday season.

RE: My Knee, surgery is no longer an option, as I have been able to regain a good part of my mobility and strength in my knee due to rehab and training, and as you can see in the Nick thread, I have a new puppy.

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Emma, having that Pado & Sergio threeway fantasy sounded good at first, and then I thought about Serge and his oaks of steel. *Pepto Moment*

I'll stick to Nick & Balky threeway fantasy :cool:

OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #125
    ++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
    Emma, having that Pado & Sergio threeway fantasy sounded good at first, and then I thought about Serge and his oaks of steel. *Pepto Moment*

I'll stick to Nick & Balky threeway fantasy :cool:
    Fliakis will stick to the Lilianna aka BABY GOT BACK and Miss Dubai aka Junk in the Trunk one...:cheesy:

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
    Very well, my dear. On both counts.

Christmas was excellent this year as I was able to spoil my nephew the likes of which my sister will not forgive me for a long time:D. Also, the Mrs. was spoiled yet again this holiday season.

RE: My Knee, surgery is no longer an option, as I have been able to regain a good part of my mobility and strength in my knee due to rehab and training, and as you can see in the Nick thread, I have a new puppy.

glad to hear that serge

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #128
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    :confused:

where did you take that one from? my fantasy for last 12 months was threesome between nick, balky and nesta. with me watching from the side.
    Better than Gino Genesio, Burke and Andy I guess :cheesy: Thats just plain gross

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #131
    ++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

Fail to see how jog on really fits here but um ok.
    If you had a boyfriend you wouldn't be spending so much time here...

if you do have one then either he is 'rusty in the FIX-IT department' or not the 'sharpest tool in the shed'. :cheesy:

HENCE the JOG ON

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

If you had a boyfriend you wouldn't be spending so much time here...
    Yeah 1 hour online every couple of days sure does kill a relationship :dielaugh:

++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

if you do have one then either he is 'rusty in the FIX-IT department' or not the 'sharpest tool in the shed'. :cheesy:

HENCE the JOG ON
    Meaning? I dont get it.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

As for my opinion about Nick being a mod, I disagree with the "Nick Against the Wolrd" Bunch who support him like Andy would support Burke. I don't think Nick's suitable for the job.
    What is that supposed to mean?

Anyways I think the fact that Nick has posted in, if I remember correctly, four different threads in the past few months, speaks for itself in a negative fashion. Moreover, Nick's conduct on the forums is far from complementary.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)