Official Application for Moderator (69 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

As for it being a "show of recognition," I don't agree. I don't see why we should catagorize the Milan members here seperately. Many of your posts are appretiated (may I add, specially yours Kaiser), but the mod position is for an individual only because he/she vits the job description. That's like saying, vote for an Indian-American governer in regonition of what Indians have brought to the community! makes no sense.

Why would we lose you guys? If Nick does not make mod, does that mean you guys are leaving? Again, I don't see your point.
Ok "show of recognition" is not the appropriate word then. But naming a Milan fan as mod would be a more spot on move than chosing a Lazio or an Inter fan. It would be the faithful reflection of the "special relationship" linking Milan and Juve's boards in "real life". Moggi and Galliani are arch rivals when it comes to winning trophies or buying players, but they respect each other nonetheless (unlike, say, Moggi and Sensi or Moggi and Moratti), and quite often they reach gentlemen's agreements to the detriment of the latter. Just think of how strong we would be if we joined forces, my dear juventini. For the next 1000 years no one would be able to match our omnipotence. Hell, we would quite simply divide and rule forever! Hail the Red, Black and White Axis!

*hopes the gobbacci will buy his Machiavellian plan to make this forum a feudal dependency of the Red and Black Crown*

Buy on AliExpress.com

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
Nick is pretty much the moderator of the rookie forum anyways, his thread is all that keeps that place alive and when someone does make another thread in there Nick usually posts and helps out. I dont see a mod in the rookie forum so it seems logical.

Would it kill Juventuz to have a little fun?

Would it kill Juventuz to have an 'alternative' moderator? Infact wouldnt making Nick a mod secure the future posting of the big guns here?

Also helps that Martin is a Nick 'fan'.

Nick for moderator signatures and a support list is retarded though. its in the open now, discuss but why make a version 2 of the Nick kiss ass club?

Oh and im not a supporter, Nick wont be Nick if he's a mod and do you people really trust that fool with this?

P.S:
- Who was it that said Nick was becoming mainstream? Oh yeah me :p

- This thread is so lame. I mean maybe if someone else started it. Starting your own make me a mod thread reminds me of that other guy that does that all the time.

- Personally Id have chosen Vinman.

OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #113
    ++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
    Nick is pretty much the moderator of the rookie forum anyways, his thread is all that keeps that place alive and when someone does make another thread in there Nick usually posts and helps out. I dont see a mod in the rookie forum so it seems logical.

Would it kill Juventuz to have a little fun?

Would it kill Juventuz to have an 'alternative' moderator? Infact wouldnt making Nick a mod secure the future posting of the big guns here?

Also helps that Martin is a Nick 'fan'.

Nick for moderator signatures and a support list is retarded though. its in the open now, discuss but why make a version 2 of the Nick kiss ass club?

Oh and im not a supporter, Nick wont be Nick if he's a mod and do you people really trust that fool with this?

P.S:
    - Who was it that said Nick was becoming mainstream? Oh yeah me :p

- This thread is so lame. I mean maybe if someone else started it. Starting your own make me a mod thread reminds me of that other guy that does that all the time.

- Personally Id have chosen Vinman.
    No one had the balls (except maybe Donny but in SIZE NOT DEPTH) to open this thread. Mainstream...far from it honey: mainstream is posting smileys like these :p as opposed to these :cheesy:
    Mainstream is being the hot British chick and bringing out the sexually starved....only one man can make this happen (apart from Marty)...
    Emmz...pick up the phone and call that tacky Northern Irish Colin Farrell wanna-be :cheesy:

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    Say "NO" to Nick as Mod. NO, NO, NO.

That little dwarf will steal everbody's identity and nobody in West Virginia will be able to rent a copy of "Deliverance" again for the next 20 years. "We're sorry but Mr. Burke has not yet returned tape from 2004."

If you want a fan of an alternate club, pick Sergio, a Fiorentina fan.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

No one had the balls (except maybe Donny but in SIZE NOT DEPTH) to open this thread. Mainstream...far from it honey: mainstream is posting smileys like these :p as opposed to these :cheesy:
    Mainstream is being the hot British chick and bringing out the sexually starved....only one man can make this happen (apart from Marty)...
    Emmz...pick up the phone and call that tacky Northern Irish Colin Farrell wanna-be :cheesy:
    If thats my place here then so be it. Its not my fault im the hottest and coolest.

And actually Mac said you can speak for him once (i think), so i guess he supports.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++

We suppose that left you as the only one being cool in here, right???
    Where did I say that dumbass? And didnt I say mainstream? Wheres the connection with cool?

Stop trying to make your name of my fame dammit. hehe

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
    Say "NO" to Nick as Mod. NO, NO, NO.

That little dwarf will steal everbody's identity and nobody in West Virginia will be able to rent a copy of "Deliverance" again for the next 20 years. "We're sorry but Mr. Burke has not yet returned tape from 2004."

If you want a fan of an alternate club, pick Sergio, a Fiorentina fan.
    I thought everyone in West Virginia got a copy of Deliverance as a baptism gift, handed down from their grandfather who is actually their uncle on his mother/cousin's side twice removed from a previous marriage as a result of a dispute over a moonshine still that happened to cross the property line of their neighbor's mobile home. Also, the technology that comes with renting videos (counting, simple cash-register techniques, telling time, being able to read) hasn't hit West Virginia yet, and won't do so for another 20 years.

At least,that's what I heard.

I also hear that Ned Beatty is STILL a sex symbol in West Virginia, 32 years after the fact. So you can never really know what to make of it all.

And Emma has returned. All is well. How was your holiday??

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
    First, i has never been insult you and will not degradate my posts doing so, no need to call me dumbass...

Second, you said "its not my fault im the hottest and coolest". That is the connection with cool.

If you feel you are the hottest and coolest, wakeup, brittgurl, stop your fantasies...

"stop trying to make your name on my fame, dammit"

For god sake, you feel your famous in an football related internet forum??? Please, get a life, find a boyfriend, make it once in a while...it will help you out.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    First, i has never been insult you and will not degradate my posts doing so, no need to call me dumbass...

Second, you said "its not my fault im the hottest and coolest". That is the connection with cool.
    Two seperate posts, not related and your probably the only one that took that seriously. I didnt even know there was a cool list.

If you feel you are the hottest and coolest, wakeup, brittgurl, stop your fantasies...

"stop trying to make your name on my fame, dammit"

For god sake, you feel your famous in an football related internet forum??? Please, get a life, find a boyfriend, make it once in a while...it will help you out.
    I probably should wake up and stop my pado and sergio threeway fantasies.

Wakeup is my trademarked avatar, you cant use that against me!
    Being a brittgurl probably makes me even cooler so thats a bad insult.
    I am famous here.
    I have a life.
    Actually I have a boyfriend now.

wait a tick, didnt you say this? :D
    "First, i has never been insult you and will not degradate my posts doing so,"

This isnt the first time you have argued with me by the way. If you cant see the humour and fun in my postings on here, thats not something i can help you with. I recommend you contact Lilliana or genesio, they might be able to give you some advice on how to cope with my existence.

All good Sergio, yours? Hows the recovery coming along?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)