Official Application for Moderator II (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Funny how only the people that dont support Nick for moderator were the ones that said : 'Erik! you have my support 700%'

OP
Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #65
    Well I can't officially be rehired anyway. When I announced my departure, Martin jumped off his chair, ran to the cupboard and got a prepared contract in which I promised to never accept the job again :D

OP
    Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #68
    Aw thank you honey.

Twas cause I could never arsed to close/move anything wasn't it :D

++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    Yeah, he made me sign one of those too :frown:
    You were a moderator?? I did miss much....

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    No, he made me sign one saying I would never accept the job, if by any chance I was the only member left on the forum and he was about to die or if he was drunk to the extent of offering me the job :frown:

OP
    Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #70
    No, he made me sign one saying I would never accept the job, if by any chance I was the only member left on the forum and he was about to die or if he was drunk to the extent of offering me the job :frown:
    Ah, ok now it makes sense.

Good, cause I was already standing on my balcony, checking for the four horses of the apocalypse...

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Yeah, I wouldnt get the job even if that happened (the end of the world). Says so right here, on the 37th page :frown:

OP
    Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #73
    Yeah, I wouldnt get the job even if that happened (the end of the world). Says so right here, on the 37th page :frown:
    :howler: Yeah don't mess with Martin :D

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

Utter bullshit. Hooliganism should not be excused in anyway. There is no reason whatsoever for violent action among football fans. I've been the victim of English hooligans and others. There's absolutely no excuse for those kind of actions.
    I wasnt making excuses. Why would I? Im against hooliganism, im not even a football fan. I was only saying England dont have a problem with this when compared to others.

Turkey? Its obvious to everyone that any time English go to turkey they are targeted. Think galatasary V Man U's 'welcome to hell' and die slogans, think stabbing England fans in bars etc. Of course a section of England fans are going to react to that.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Yeah right.....you know....I actually WATCHED the documentary about Chelsea and Milwall fans.
    Yeah Milwall. Keyword there being Milwall. You get it? Milwall :rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)