Official Application for Moderator II (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++

Man and how ironic, I be the bad man, kryptonite, the green chronic........
Because I ain't got no legs, or, no brain. Nice, to meet you, hi, my name is........

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Well, I cannot agree with that. All of the fighting stems from the football matches..
Not over the actual football result though. Its mostly provoked violence by the other fans making anti-english statements.

Our hooligans are no worse than anyone elses. There is never violence problems in the leagues in England. We dont throw piss at another human being because he supports a different team.

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

Barkuss, how can you glorify in violence so much?
Who is glorifying violence? Did I ever said to somebody that I will smack his face or sth? Did I ever called somebody a nigga or yellow? Did I ever do anything conected to violence unless i was provoked by other side?

You started with mentioning BBB name in this thread and our violent behaviour which is off-course a lie........

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Not over the actual football result though. Its mostly provoked violence by the other fans making anti-english statements.

Our hooligans are no worse than anyone elses. There is never violence problems in the leagues in England. We dont throw piss at another human being because he supports a different team.
Okay, just testing you Em. :D I know the relationship between England and Turkey is not anything to be happy about, and I do not remember why there is such tension between the two. But you are right in saying that there is not much club vs. club problems in England, and that is very comendable. Much better behavior than Nick throwing piss bombs at Juventini below...

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Okay, just testing you Em. :D I know the relationship between England and Turkey is not anything to be happy about, and I do not remember why there is such tension between the two. But you are right in saying that there is not much club vs. club problems in England, and that is very comendable. Much better behavior than Nick throwing piss bombs at Juventini below...

Eng-Tur....yes.......but Turks started it.

I would like to mention England fans and their relationship with German.....it seems they have biggest hooli-booly problem when all the world is watching :angel:

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Who is glorifying violence? Did I ever said to somebody that I will smack his face or sth? Did I ever called somebody a nigga or yellow? Did I ever do anything conected to violence unless i was provoked by other side?

You started with mentioning BBB name in this thread and our violent behaviour which is off-course a lie........
You posted pics a few pages back to 'remind nick of the past' I believe your words where.

You're location text also indicates.

You also just seem like one of those jerks :howler:

Anyways if im wrong I apologise. Dont cry about it.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004

Eng-Tur....yes.......but Turks started it.

I would like to mention England fans and their relationship with German.....it seems they have biggest hooli-booly problem when all the world is watching :angel:
Turks always start it.

Germans.. um well thats different :D

Mar 14, 2004

You posted pics a few pages back to 'remind nick of the past' I believe your words where.

You're location text also indicates.

You also just seem like one of those jerks :howler:

Anyways if im wrong I apologise. Dont cry about it.

Well....nick was "showing off" a bit with Milan fans which was a total lie.....and I had to react.

My location text.......I just like that we pissed off this guy in "his" city.

I just like them? Nowdays yes.....Im a bit too old now for fighting infront of stadioums,that time has passed for me(altough....never say never :D )

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003

Who is glorifying violence? Did I ever said to somebody that I will smack his face or sth? Did I ever called somebody a nigga or yellow?
You called an Italian "Il Duce" even though the conversation was on football fans.

I think that qualifies as racist..just in case you didn't remember what you did a few days back.

Jul 12, 2002
Turks always start it.
Utter bullshit. Hooliganism should not be excused in anyway. There is no reason whatsoever for violent action among football fans. I've been the victim of English hooligans and others. There's absolutely no excuse for those kind of actions.

OP
Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #57
    **** off Majed - this avatar's mine. You should be thanking a god of some sort I didn't come back with a water avatar :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    :dielaugh:
    Oh...I just thougt that was an Electrically-Charged underwater gas bubble formed by some magnetic field! :D

Ok ok... If you really insist that your avatar has nothing to do with water, then you got my vote! :D

**caugh** Rip-off!
    ;)

OP
    Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #59
    Yes, I insist!!! :fero:

It's amazing how easily we pick up where we left off. Damn. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)