Official Application for Moderator II (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

Hey, question, did you ever notice that "vote" and "veto" have the exact same letters in them? :D

Oh sure, I'll vote for you. This should be fun

Blackmint - thanks!
Yay :cheesy:

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

Hey, question, did you ever notice that "vote" and "veto" have the exact same letters in them? :D

Oh sure, I'll vote for you. This should be fun

Blackmint - thanks!
pleasure. :)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
*Looks up transient*

HEY! :(
The truth hurts buddy. :D

Actually, I think it would be a good idea to elect a moderater who is from "across the pond" here in the Americas. It would make the forum become a little more wordly.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
I dont think bad blue boys make good moderators.

Lets face it, we all suck as moderators. Even the moderators suck at being moderators :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
They are rather blunt, aren't they? The biggest hooligans in Europe.... but as far as I'm concerned nobody beats the English at that feat. :D

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
They are rather blunt, aren't they? The biggest hooligans in Europe.... but as far as I'm concerned nobody beats the English at that feat. :D
Thats probably true, but then again we dont throw our out urine at each other. Also English football hooligans are usually not even fighting over the football :D

Barkuss, how can you glorify in violence so much?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

Thats probably true, but then again we dont throw our out urine at each other. Also English football hooligans are usually not even fighting over the football :D
Well, I cannot agree with that. All of the fighting stems from the football matches..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)