Official: Almiron to Juve (3 Viewers)

Jan 7, 2004
Paro and Volpato have no future at Juventus. Giovinco, I reckon, does have a bright future at juve, i'm not convinced loaning him out will help achieve that.

idealy, giovinco should be sent to a serie b team that it under strict supervision of juventus, so the player gets to play but is not overworked.

its not a solution to loan him where he will either not play or play like he gets an injury

keeping him on the bench is even worse

thats why i m wondering, cant he spend one more year at primavera?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Almiron is great, guys. He will be good for us.

Gazzetta say that we found an agreement with Empoli for Almiron. With Paro, Volpato and Giovinco:)() probably going on loan to Empoli. Official announcement should come next week.

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/SerieB/Squadre/Juventus/Primo_Piano/2007/06_Giugno/09/almiron.shtml
why not throw in Mirante, Blasi, Kapo, Olivera, Marchisio and Criscito in deal too.

It's freakin' Almiron we're talking about. 6m € alone is enough.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
idealy, giovinco should be sent to a serie b team that it under strict supervision of juventus, so the player gets to play but is not overworked.

its not a solution to loan him where he will either not play or play like he gets an injury

you make a valid point there mr.Lawn, what he needs is playing time and it could go either wat with Empoli since they have Europe next season.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004

Primavera, nah.. He wouldn't improve anything by playing below his level. I think he is good enough to play more and more minutes as time goes on, for us. He is ready for juventus, he is already good enough. He's better than Palladino for example.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I dont noe about being better than palladino just yet,but i agree, i think giovinco with criscito and marchisio are players who are worth taking the risk to be played on our first team,i mean we could play them when we play the weaker team at first for example,then slowly putting them on the harder matches..i mean the way i see it,giovinco could possibly be better or at least as good as fabregas..so why not try playing him,look at g.rossi,he was never given that chance at MU,and when he got the chance at MU he scored a couple of goals,and now he is even rumored to joining us..

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Loan deal is not that bad, as long as it's only loan. He could be important first team player and could grow there, even I would like him to stay and get a chance with us.

Dec 26, 2004
If he gets playing time what's the problem?
Maresca, Miccoli, Bachini... etc

they were supposed to present the brightest talents in Italian football, we loaned them and they DID have playing time with other teams, what was the result??

Lets but an end to this fucking loan policy, hands off Giovinco :ferocious

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
why do we have to loan every "young" player out?? there are teams that play with 17 and 18 year old players. If I am not mistaken, Giovinco is not a kid, and he is matured enough to play first team football. Loaning him out, is just another waste of a young talent, just like we did it with Olivera and others too..

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Maresca, Miccoli, Bachini... etc

they were supposed to present the brightest talents in Italian football, we loaned them and they DID have playing time with other teams, what was the result??

Lets but an end to this fucking loan policy, hands off Giovinco :ferocious
Bachini is not a Juve product if I am not mistaken, we bought him and sold him out within a season or two, don't think we loand him.

Nov 28, 2006
how can u say giovinco is so good to be in juve?
uv'e seen him play a full game?
NO.

loan him to some seria B team to get some playing time and get him back next year.
it's better than staying on the bench cuz obviously he'll sit on the bench for like 90% of the season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)