Official album review thread (1 Viewer)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Radiohead - In Rainbows

Easily one of the best Radiohead albums. Its very accessible to non Radiohead fans as well with some catchy tunes.

10/10
Is Yorke's voice as irritating as usual on the album? I think Radiohead are a good band, OK computer is a fantastic album, but man I can't stand his constant whailing. Jeez.
Oasis is incredible.I liked the album previous to Dont Tell The Truth too,but yeah i agree,they've gone downhill ever since they released Be Here Now.And ok ill download the Springsteen album.But will you get me out of jail if i get caught?
Incredible is pushing it for me. :D

I'll do you one better, I'll do time for you. :D

May 25, 2006
Backstreet Boys are about to release their new album (Unbreakable) at the end of this month. their latest single (Inconsolable) was just amazing! I can`t wait to listen to the whole album! :oops:

check out this interview with Nick Carter to InRock Magazine...

InRock Magazine: You told me earlier that spent the whole day in the recording studio while he was producing his latest solo album this time it was?
Nick Carter: Yes, I spent the whole day in the studio, it is necessary when you want to produce something good this time we are a step back and leave everything on behalf of producers After recording checken our voices and the sound for it we also work quite that album.

InRock Magazine: How will your next solo album?
Nick Carter: I do not think my last solo album has been a failure I believe that album was a very well prepared I do not want to err on my next solo album it is necessary to evolve so will be a different job will take a bit of rock back to the more popStopped to look to me and see what kind of human being I am and that musical style combines more me. I am beginning to create it is clear that the rock is not out just think I am not prepared enough for that in that solo album. I still do not know much about but now at this point what is most important to me is that group (Backstreet Boys) so I am just concentrating on that After the 2008 tour ends I want to dedicate my next solo album until then make movies to pass the time I want to filming several films. The recordings of the movie "Fast Glass" ended I have some scripts written by me want to someday produce these films "I" know many things! (laungh)Inconsolable was the first music to be launched it made me remember the things that makes the group better this type of music is reminiscent special moments the desire to hear it several times is not? And every time that we heard discovered a new feeling within us I think this music is perfect for the guide The entire album is amazing, both as a song to another are good. In "Never Gone" (album) was a different style of music to another is as combining several songs from various albums. This album (Unbreakable) all the songs are in harmony with each other is as if they were all married.

InRock Magazine: Are you in four now is not?
Nick Carter: Yes, but even in four is the willingness to sing the same A short time ago sang acapela was very good Everything went well, even in four When he came out a member of the group Boyz II Men noticed a difference in the choir but we do not see problems in four The producer of that album also participated in album Never Gone is very experienced and does his job very well want to work with him on my next solo album Emanuel is a wonderful composer he produced "Inconsolable" is a very funny person with a great talent.

InRock Magazine: This time you wrote some music?
Nick Carter: We wrote some songs mean only two The song "One in a Milion" speaks of a girl who works in a cafeteria and that one day a boy falls in love with it but this girl's cafeteria does not see anything it across the desk always held without chance of finding the right person.

InRock Magazine: Have you had problems with the knee before right and now?
Nick Carter: No problemafter slimming feel very well.

InRock Magazine: You are making medical treatment?
Nick Carter: I am not addressing the knees just using knee pads I fear to operate.

InRock Magazine: Some plan for the next tour?
Nick Carter: The next tour will be a great show I do like old times in the Millennium and Black & Blue with great energy and fun I can only say now that it will be like in the shows of the Millennium and Black & Blue it's our idea Our ties are more than fortified, we think the same I look forward to exit the world starting from scratch.

InRock Magazine: You told me that it will be a long tour ... approximately how long?
Nick Carter: The tour will take approximately 6 to 7 months' duration At least Many people are finding that the Backstreet Boys should not return is not? This is the great challenge in returnWe can only work to improve our music.

InRock Magazine: You are not concerned about the impact on Japan is not?
Nick Carter: I am not worried but I know that I worry because in Japan as well as in other places there is competition and the up and down We are prepared for the competitionour best weapon is our good music .....

InRock Magazine: As you see all that ja lived?
Nick Carter: I learned many things in life many do not want a repeat I always remember from my past when he was younger as I entertain and how all this made me grow I do not want to forget this ever Now I just want to concentrate on me I do not believe in dating I do not believe in nobody maybe if I find the ideal person I change my opinion.

InRock Magazine: On whom you believe?
Nick Carter: I believe in the Backstreet Boys!

InRock Magazine: Have you thought about leaving the group as Kevin did?
Nick Carter: I never thought to leave the group We talked and decided that if someone leave the group if all moved too We will not stop the group.

InRock Magazine: What makes them so well together?
Nick Carter: We help each other I think that is our destiny.

Oct 3, 2004
Last album I bought was Systematic Chaos by Dream Theater. Love it.

I'd give it a 7/10 for the solos, the songs, lyrics and concept. It's a bit too commercial, as a couple songs give me that Evanescence pop-rock-i'm-tryin-to-be-badass feel. Plus I'm stingy in ratings

Other than that I highly recommend it :)

Apr 15, 2006
Last album I bought was Systematic Chaos by Dream Theater. Love it.

I'd give it a 7/10 for the solos, the songs, lyrics and concept. It's a bit too commercial, as a couple songs give me that Evanescence pop-rock-i'm-tryin-to-be-badass feel. Plus I'm stingy in ratings

Other than that I highly recommend it :)
it is a good album. Repentance adds a good change to the 12-steps series. all of the songs in it were heavy, so a mellow one will add diversity to the series. there's a bit too much Metallica influence in Dark Eternal Night, Constant motion, and also teh Evanscence. but it still is good music. besides, Evansn's cant play sweeps n rocking solos! :D

Ministry of Lost Souls and In The Presence Of Enemies... :drool: :heart: :pint: :tup:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

The new Eagles album, double album I might add, Long Road Out Of Eden was release yesterday and it's fantastic. Close to 30 years of waiting and they came back with something pretty good, very easy to listen to and if you're a Eagles fan you won't be disapointed. It's not Hotel California but it's very, very good.

Oh and I didn't buy it even though you shut down OiNK. Up yours IFPI, RIAA, Interpol and all yous lot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)