Official AFL Thread (Australian Rules Football) (3 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
+rep for avatar.

Forza the Dons!
:touched:

We could have a great winning streak to the season.. 6-0 GWS 100%. Geelong will be tough though.

- - - Updated - - -

and Jobe for brownlow again :p

- - - Updated - - -

Zaharakis first Bombers player since Jason Johnson :)touched:) in 2001 to get 30+ disposals and kick 4 goals. And he's only 23 :touched:

Our squad is amazing considering only 2 key players are over 30... Fletcher and Hille. Lovett-Murray is the only other player over 30.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I think the fine won't be that bad in the end since we are probably one of the richest teams. Our team is pretty good as is, as long as no one leaves our squad is fine for the next few years, plus we have Joe Daniher coming up. Obviously Fletcher will retire soon but I think we have enough coverage. Our big men are pretty good.. Bellchambers, Gumbleton, Carlilse etc are all great plus Hille & Ryder. If only Hurley could keep injury free and inform at FF :groan:

Also, we only have like 3 players over 30 I think.

but yeah asada :scared:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Players will probably be able to break contract if they want to. Also I have a feeling Daniher will flop. Depends if you look to trade for 1st round picks as well, doubt you will though. Would need to trade good players for it.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Maybe, I don't think it will happen though. We were a top 3 club before all this started getting too hectic and too much pressure.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Well maybe if you look at the list individually, but when it comes to playing as team I wouldn't say we're punching above our weight. And Jobe at his best takes the team up another 3 notches.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
have you read some of the comments and news websites and stuff on it?

man reading all that crap from the holier than thou bogans makes me sick, like they are all perfect citizens and their clubs are perfect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)