o boo hoo (1 Viewer)

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
Hiddink gets in the minds of players inspires them to miricles like no other coach in the world! thats wat we need inspiration, not tactics in CL not about tactics its about heart! and we play with no desire! th way Camro and Zebina acted with those red cards told me that they dont respect Capello or the shirt it was disgraceful!

Apr 12, 2004
Don Bes said:
wow, in two seconds you made all my arguemnts obsolite. i am not defending capello here. all i m saying is that what you guys want to do is

quit a job without finding a better one first.

who can replace capello?
Andrew Thomas Beck with assistant coach Mike Burke and trainer/physio Enron "Eazy motha fuckin' E" Molenda.

Jul 12, 2002
Don Bes said:
wow, in two seconds you made all my arguemnts obsolite. i am not defending capello here. all i m saying is that what you guys want to do is

quit a job without finding a better one first.

who can replace capello?
Capello must stay until his contract is complete, or he wants to leave. He has done nothing to warrant sacking. Only one team can win the CL and it's not necessarily any one's fault if we don't win.

If Capello were to turn in his resignation, I'd take Hiddink in a heartbeat, though it seems unlikely. Maybe we could get Luxemburgo...?

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Ian said:
Capello must stay until his contract is complete, or he wants to leave. He has done nothing to warrant sacking. Only one team can win the CL and it's not necessarily any one's fault if we don't win.

If Capello were to turn in his resignation, I'd take Hiddink in a heartbeat, though it seems unlikely. Maybe we could get Luxemburgo...?
isn't he tied up with Portô Alegre?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Fuck you all. :D At least Fabio Capello sticks to his guns like great leaders of the world such as George W Bush do. If he were to flip-flop his stratedgey now then he would be no better than Canada.:D

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
ßömßärdiër said:
Andrew Thomas Beck with assistant coach Mike Burke and trainer/physio Enron "Eazy motha fuckin' E" Molenda.
We could run the world. But Ill only sign on if I can coach the youngsters.:D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Ian said:
Here I'm not even asking to win the CL with him. All I am asking is a performance of the club that's worthy of our place in Serie A ... that's worthy of the players we field.

What has he delivered? A lack of urgency against Liverpool. A deserved bow out to lowly Werder Bremen that was only thwarted by a late-minute gift. And humiliation against Arsenal where we played like we didn't even deserve to be there.

Apr 12, 2004
swag said:
Here I'm not even asking to win the CL with him. All I am asking is a performance of the club that's worthy of our place in Serie A ... that's worthy of the players we field.

What has he delivered? A lack of urgency against Liverpool. A deserved bow out to lowly Werder Bremen that was only thwarted by a late-minute gift. And humiliation against Arsenal where we played like we didn't even deserve to be there.

Agreed, good post.

Aug 26, 2003
Our approach in away games esp. in CL is horrible, we simply just sit back and hope to concede less goal than possible. A team like Barca or Milan would try also to get a good away result and maybe win. I simply understand this.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Ian said:

Which is better? Leaving the competition after a hard fought fight or leaving the competition watching Arsenal give us a beating or waiting until the 80th minute to start attacking Liverpool?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Ian said:

Whose denying only one team can win the CL? But in two seasons with the kind of team Capello has had, by far one of the best on paper, he's not been able to bring out any sort of performances that warrant applause. Nothing.

That only speaks about a one dimensional, predictable outfit that is hard to beat in Italy only because of the physicality - no wonder European glory is and will continue to be elusive with Capello in charge. The only thing he's genuinely good at is man-management - that's why he buys high profile players to fit his gameplan, because he's incapable of nurturing talent and blending it with tactical ability. In my book at least, he's nowhere near the top.

Hiddink would be fantastic, purely because of the attacking verve he'd bring. Luxumbergo, think again.

Anyway, I'm so sick and tired of us scraping by the likes of Livorno over and over and over and then getting whooped by mid-table teams from England and Germany. Dont win the cup, but at least play like you want to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)