Now Giraudo Under Investigation for False Practices! (1 Viewer)

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
ZAF3000 said:
Again, why today? Why this week? Why wasn't it openned two or three weeks back when Milan had no hope in the scudetto + they had hope in the CL.. Why? Don't you ask yourself that?
Moggi's phone-calls that were published on the newspapers ere 2 years old. Giraudo's so-called "illegal transfers" was Brighi's transfer 4 yeras ago. So why now? Don't you think it is clear enough for you to realize what are they aiming at..
We will shut them up all.. We will go into the Bari stadium holding our heads up high. AND WE WILL LIFT THE SCUDETTO TROPHY THERE infront of everyone and all our fans.. ALL OF THEM. the 175+ million around the globe will sing OLE OLE OLE OLE JUVE JUVE... OLE OLE OLE OLE JUVE JUVE ...
All anti-juve will eat crap and wish they could put their heads into the ground cause with all this, non-football ways of winning they cannot win or beat el vecchia signora no matter what they do. Because Juve will stay juve forever. If they think by these scandals they can lighten our hearts and seperate us from Juve then they are wrong.. Because we are here to defend Juve till judgement day.
FORZA JUVE.... Lets hand all those anti-juve their asses on Sunday..

Are we so many???

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Well Giraudo's situation is not clear for me atleast. They are sying things about Brighi's trasnfer to parma but its not clear exactly what the problem is.
Padovano is different story, it was a personal issue. Like the one with Mutu and chelsea.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Another issue:
Oggi il CdA darà il via al nuovo corso della Juventus, anche se non sono previste rivoluzioni immediate. primo nodo da sciogliere il futuro di Capello: il tecnico si può liberare subito grazie ad una clausola del suo contratto e pensa all'Inter, ma la proprietà lo vuole trattenere. Tante idee per l'eventuale nuovo allenatore: Donadoni, Eriksson e Ranieri.
Moggi si diemtterà domenica, Giraudo indagato per falso in bilancio. In ribasso Blanc, il principale candidato alla sostituzione di Giraudo diventa Carlo Sant'Albano con 300 milioni da spendere.

source: http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=7&a=3879

I can't understand the 300 million part at all..

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
If we go to Serie B, expect a huge sell-off of all our players. We will be a wholly different team ... one that makes our cross-town rivals in Torino seem quite formidable.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
ZAF3000 said:
Another issue:
Oggi il CdA darà il via al nuovo corso della Juventus, anche se non sono previste rivoluzioni immediate. primo nodo da sciogliere il futuro di Capello: il tecnico si può liberare subito grazie ad una clausola del suo contratto e pensa all'Inter, ma la proprietà lo vuole trattenere. Tante idee per l'eventuale nuovo allenatore: Donadoni, Eriksson e Ranieri.
Moggi si diemtterà domenica, Giraudo indagato per falso in bilancio. In ribasso Blanc, il principale candidato alla sostituzione di Giraudo diventa Carlo Sant'Albano con 300 milioni da spendere.

source: http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=7&a=3879

I can't understand the 300 million part at all..

can you translate it plz?

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
No matter what happens I will always stand behind Juve. A lot of fans have to suffer just two or three people are making stupid things.

FORZA JUVE PER SEMPRE!!!!

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Esteban said:
Now if we go down to Serie C, imagine the bashing we fans shall recieve from rivalry Serie A clubs fans. They'll be in heaven.

Hey, look at the bright side. If we go down to Serie B or lower, then other teams in Serie A will have a chance to win a Scudetto.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Philipp00 said:
No matter what happens I will always stand behind Juve. A lot of fans have to suffer just two or three people are making stupid things.

FORZA JUVE PER SEMPRE!!!!
Forza Juve, amico

:star: :star: :)star:)

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #32
    Arif said:
    Hey, look at the bright side. If we go down to Serie B or lower, then other teams in Serie A will have a chance to win a Scudetto.
    And at least half of our fanbase of gloryhunters will be depleted..

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
    Andy said:
    And at least half of our fanbase of gloryhunters will be depleted..
    If this thing happen, I will be very sad, BUT I will still be a Juventus fan forever.
    No other club in my live.
    Let's pray together, this will not going to happen.

FORZA JUVE!!!!

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #38
    Arif said:
    Well, if they are gloryhunters and if they are to be depleted, then thanks but no thanks, we don't need these type of fans. :)
    Indeed, and that is just a little bright spot under this whole debacle we have on our hands.

swag said:
    I'm just afraid that the other half of our fanbase won't even notice for a few years. :sigh:
    Well, it will certainly take fans such as Rainforest Liu a while..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)