Not funny, but true, joke (1 Viewer)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Sorry,but I have to add something.....in my short time of beeing in states I concluded that 90% of people know SHIT about rest of the world. You mention them Croatia,Slovenia,Romania,Bulgaria,Monaco,Liuthania,Czech,Slovakia(European cases) and they ask you if is it a new sort of burgers in Burger-King or some even bigger stupidities. The little part of them that heard for these countries,suppose that all of them were/are part of Russia....there were even bigger nonsenses like Balkan is northern part of Japan island.....
And when I xplain to them that Croatia isn't country that separates Russia and Alaska they ask me if I had some sheeps and cows there and do I have TV and a car,how do I get along in a big city of Mineapollis,like I live in a fukkin nomads land of vikings and pre-historical half-peoples. I know that there are exceptions there but what I have encountered there in few places.....I can onley conclude that Zlatan's "joke" speaks truth. (Damn,here is one anegdote of my friend.....he was driven by Ghanian taxi-driver in Mineapollis who asked him does he know who Samuel Kuffour is. He mentioned that he was ilegaly transfered into Germany alongside with Kuffour. He knew where Croatia is.)
depends on the kind of people you hang out with. there are smart people out there too- not sure about minnesota being the intelligence capital of the us :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
A survey was conducted in all of the world, asking people to give their own opinion on food deprivation in the rest of the world, other than their countries, and, suprisingly, it suffered a massive failure.

-Africans didnt know what food was
-Western Europeans didnt know what deprivation was
-Eastern Europeans didnt know what own opinion was
-Americans didnt know what the rest of the world was
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

that was GOOD!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)