Not for Sale (even if Abramovich...) (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
1. Zambrotta
2. Buffon
3. Maresca
4. Miccoli

The rest can be sold if the money is right. Don't ask me "what about _____", because i haven't left anyone out

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
1. Zambrotta
2. Buffon
3. Maresca
4. Miccoli

The rest can be sold if the money is right. Don't ask me "what about _____", because i haven't left anyone out
Gray that is exactly what i said on the previous page :fero: i want copyright laws :D....kiddin dude,there is no way we should sell any of those guys at all.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

Gray that is exactly what i said on the previous page :fero: i want copyright laws :D....kiddin dude,there is no way we should sell any of those guys at all.
There is no previous page :p

Great minds think alike :D I honestly didn't see ur post before i wrote mine

Len

Feb 13, 2004
DP in my opinion can't be sold. He is the captain. He is Juve.
DP at his best will always be one of the greatest players on Earth.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Everyone is replaceable. If we could replace Zinedine Zidane and Roberto Baggio. We can replace ne1.

Imo tho if one player was close to being irreplaceable, that wud be Zambrotta.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
everyone is replaceable but there is one player who we shouldnt sell no metter the amount of money we recieve and that player is our GK Buffon!!!!

DP is good but not as he used to be and we can get other players who can do as well as DP and even better than him
Nedved is simply great but he is in his last year and we could get others who can be as good as him but we should be carefull there cause there are not many as good as Nedved

OP
Togon

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #37
    I donno why you forgot to mention Trez?? His only possible replacement plays in Milan (out of reach). If we let him go, we wont be able to find anyone (in the world!) near to his caliber.

tgn

Jul 28, 2002
    We need a tall pointman, trez is all we have got,and oddly enough he is one of the best out there in his position and style of play..who welse could we have, Jan Koller, Klose??? I think i will stick with trez :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)