Not for Sale (even if Abramovich...) (1 Viewer)

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
There's a lot of rumour about who's leaving or coming, but I would be interested what you think, who are the players MUSTN'T be sold? (even if Abramovich knocking on the door...)

My list (by order of importance):

1. Buffon
2. Zambrotta
3. Trezeguet
4. Del Piero
5. Miccoli (not sure)

I cannot find more.

Togon

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jul 28, 2002
Buffon, zambro,Ezno,Miccoli are the only ones who should not be sold, because they are both the backbone and future of the team.

Ezno will be the future of our midfield

Miccoli is del piero's heir in waiting.

Zambro...the best player in the world???(A bit over the top :D)But he can play in numerous position and do a great job..remind me a little of di livio.

Gigi...simply the best keeper in the world.

Everybody els has their price, even neddy. I love him, but abramovich's money would prove very usefull.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Togon ] ++
There's a lot of rumour about who's leaving or coming, but I would be interested what you think, who are the players MUSTN'T be sold? (even if Abramovich knocking on the door...)

My list (by order of importance):

1. Buffon
2. Zambrotta
3. Trezeguet
4. Del Piero
5. Miccoli (not sure)

I cannot find more.

Togon
:howler:

I agree with John. Let's try to keep hold of the youth and for ****'s sake, don't let Maresca go AGAIN!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stupendous Man ] ++
What's this I hear about rumours that Abramovich is interested in Roma??
i dont think it's Abramovic...it's another rich russian (or Russian company)

EDIT: nevermind what i said above... i just read that Abramovic might be backing the company that wants to buy romar something like that.. :eek:

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
if it makes finacial sense + there is a chance of buying suitable replacement for less, everyone in your team is for sale.....;)

Maybe this wouldnt apply to DP (just maybe :D) but it applies to everyone else....

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
After hear nedved´s words yesterdeay...im very sure he will leave in the end of the season :down:

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
Nedved: Juve could sell me
Juventus star Pavel Nedved has admitted that the Turin giants could decide to sell him in the future.

The Czech ace says he would like to end his career with the Bianconeri but he has revealed that his club may have different ideas.

"It is my objective to close my career with Juventus but they may decide that they don’t want me anymore next year," he stated.

"Nothing and nobody stands in the way of Juventus, a club that quite rightly looks closely at their financial situation.

"They’ve already sold Zinedine Zidane in the past and they could so the same with me. However, I am keen to honour my contract."

Nedved’s current deal expires in 2006 and it was his intention to retire from the game. Yet he also states that he may be tempted to carry on.

"I promised my wife that I would call it a day in 2006," he noted. "I may continue if she lets me."

Chelsea are known admirers of the former Lazio star who would fetch around £20m after his 2003 Golden Ball triumph.

Juve may be tempted to sell as the club expects to make a financial loss for the first time in seven years.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
I don't think there's much to that. He's just saying that no one's irreplacable, as he proved when he replaced Zidane so well. There's no indication in there that he's received signals from Juve suggesting he's going to be sold. About the only think that would do it is a very big bid, and that's not particularly likely.

Jul 28, 2002
I would not be too bothered if we sold Neddy to Chelski and got diego, mexes,trabelsi zlatan for the money. We will be better fo rhte futre....imagin a miccoli-zlatan partneship??? With diego behind them??

I love neddy, and will miss him, but for the money we would get we could get a class, younger team.

Jul 28, 2002
thank u very much dude......see if i was one the board, i would fulfill the wishes of the fans. :D :greedy:

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
players that have no reliable substitute in our current team...

1. Buffon
2. Tacchinardi
3. Nedved
4. Trezeguet :stuckup:

every players can be sold but before we sell these 4, we need to buy 2 players for each- a proven replacement and a potential subtitute-.....coz as things stands right now, we ll be losing certain qualities in our game if one of them is out, let alone be sold...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Buffon, Zambrotta, Maresca, Miccoli. The first two are the best in the world in their respective positions imo, while Maresca and Miccoli are our future. Nedved and Del Piero are amazing players, but they're not getting any younger, and though they are our leaders if the price is right I'd let them go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)