Not depandent of Nedved no more? (1 Viewer)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Kapo and Olivera are the ones that can replace Nedved, but as Olivera started to play in the RM, Kapo is the only one we have to replace Nedved.

Appiah is DM, and Zlatan is a striker.

OP

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    ++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
    Kapo and Olivera are the ones that can replace Nedved, but as Olivera started to play in the RM, Kapo is the only one we have to replace Nedved.

Appiah is DM, and Zlatan is a striker.
    I know Appiah and Zlatan have an other position but i mean it as a whole team.. with the strenght of some players we can be stronger as a team now..:D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I still think we'd be at least 70% weaker without Nedved in the team and someone like Kapo in his place, and IMO that counts as dependance.

OP

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    I still think we'd be at least 70% weaker without Nedved in the team and someone like Kapo in his place, and IMO that counts as dependance.
    No this year we really bought and built a team who can replace nedved..together with new strenghts of Emerson,kapo,Zlatan and Olivera..

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I agree that our squad is now less dependant on Nedved. As others have said though, none of the players listed above is a direct replacement for Nedved, except maybe Kapo, who hasn't set foot on the pitch all season, and scored 1 goal in the whole season in Ligue 1

Even so, I don't think they have nearly as much influence, explosive attacking power or hard work ethic as Nedved.

I guess it depends on your definition of dependance. If you mean that a team looks a lot weaker without the presence of a certain player, then I'd classify that as dependance.

OP

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    With dependance i mean that last year if Nedved did not play every news paper said that juve wasn't 'Juve'..and i know only Kapo has the direct replacement but there really isn't a plyer in europe at the moment who can replace Nedved so we just have to make a stronger team with strong and more players who fit in Juve..

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    If Nedved was to suffer an injury, get suspended or whatever, we'd definitely miss him. Not as much as last year, no, but we'd still miss him a great deal. He's definitely key for us atm.

OP

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    yeh but if we go on like we do.. than next year we really don't miss em no more if he's out.. he is 32 so we must take new action in the game!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    If Olivera and Kapo realise their potential then we won't miss Nedved too much, but right now they're too inexperienced and what not to be the midfield force that Neddy is.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Maurizio ] ++
    At the moment no one can replace him..but in a few months someone will!!!!
    A few months?

so you're under the impression we're gonna sign a replacement for Nedved in the January transfer window? I doubt it :undecide:

OP

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #14

A few months?

so you're under the impression we're gonna sign a replacement for Nedved in the January transfer window? I doubt it :undecide:
    Months .. a year whatever.. moggi isn't stupid:cool:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    You're right, I'm sure it's under control, but I'll miss him so much when he eventually hangs up his boots :touched:

OP

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #16
    You're right, I'm sure it's under control, but I'll miss him so much when he eventually hangs up his boots :touched:
    yeh sure he's almost a legend but i just know the team is ready for his retirement when he really leaves..:down:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    :touched: i think it will be my saddest juve days when pav will hang up his boots !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)