Not depandent of Nedved no more? (2 Viewers)

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++
No one can replace Nedved, he is unique just as Zidane was. But a new creative midfielder can shape Juve's style of play in the future after Nedved, thats for sure.
Exactly. Zidane and Nedved both had a unique style, and while I don't think that someone will come up in the next three years who works as hard as Nedved his place in the team will be filled for sure, and I think this will start as early as next year. Don't forget Nedved is already 32, he's our oldest starting XI player.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++

Exactly. Zidane and Nedved both had a unique style, and while I don't think that someone will come up in the next three years who works as hard as Nedved his place in the team will be filled for sure, and I think this will start as early as next year. Don't forget Nedved is already 32, he's our oldest starting XI player.
if just nedved knows how much we love him !

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

ur right , but i didn't meant Enzo to be nedved , i meant that he can take his place after neddy hangin his boots , not be nedve's level !
ok,that makes sense now...

ooooh... :down:

i don't want neddy to leave... :down:

i'll be crying for weeks after that!!

see juve play with no nedved??
that will be terrible.

and i think noone whould take #11 after neddy

OP

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #66
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

ok,that makes sense now...

ooooh... :down:

i don't want neddy to leave... :down:

i'll be crying for weeks after that!!

see juve play with no nedved??
    that will be terrible.

and i think noone whould take #11 after neddy
    When i see Juve i see Juve:cool: and not just one player..

OP

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #68
    nedved for me it's not just 1 player.
    he is smg more
    Don't talk about him like he is a god:confused:.. he is only at Juve since a few years.. he is not Platini or Del Piero as name.. but i agree we can always count on our Tsjech bastard:D:D:D;)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    i think the team still relies on nedved too much. the team still plays like he does, hard working and powerful.

i think juve has lacked creativity since ZZ left and lippi really played around nedveds strengths. even though capello has put him back on the left, it doesnt change things. the team still relies on him for many things and from his strengths also.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Maurizio ] ++

Don't talk about him like he is a god:confused:.. he is only at Juve since a few years.. he is not Platini or Del Piero as name.. but i agree we can always count on our Tsjech bastard:D:D:D;)

PAVEL IS A GOD.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    nedved for me it's not just 1 player.
    he is smg more
    I know what u mean. same for me. he is not the best player around.but his hardworking,teamworking,how profesional he is and a great person at the same time makes me adore him.
    and his story about chelskea am sure it is right.he could go there live like a kings and paid twice whate he is paid here.but he is not that kind of huma :touched:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

I know what u mean. same for me. he is not the best player around.but his hardworking,teamworking,how profesional he is and a great person at the same time makes me adore him.
    and his story about chelskea am sure it is right.he could go there live like a kings and paid twice whate he is paid here.but he is not that kind of huma :touched:
    :thumb:

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    I though they was a great young Urguarian going to take over from Nedved when he retires, Ruben Ariel Olivera??? Is he going to get a chance?

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    Well, thats good. I hate teams that dont use players they bring though there own academy. (Real, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Lazio etc etc)

OP

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #77
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    Well, thats good. I hate teams that dont use players they bring though there own academy. (Real, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Lazio etc etc)
    I totally agree on that;) and always thinking that it's also bad for world soccer:down:

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    Well, to me youth academy is players which are scouted when they are 8 years old or something. But now some teams are starting to but all there 15 year old kids. Everyone can see the potential in them so it's basicly stealing someone else his youth system. I think this is a horrible trend and FIFA should take action against it.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    we are definitely less dependent on nedved this season,but not by much.

the availability of backups will prove crucial in the games to come,and the added creativity of zlatan up front lightens neddy's load a bit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)