Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (16 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
one is for sure, players can feel really special when they join Roma, the greeting that Dybala got was really something great. Wonder if they do the same with Lakaka.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
one is for sure, players can feel really special when they join Roma, the greeting that Dybala got was really something great. Wonder if they do the same with Lakaka.
Ofcourse they will it just shows what a small club roma are. The media has treated it the same way, hailing him the king of Rome etc But hes branded as a villain if he joined Juve

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I always wonder how they shoot photos of historical monuments and players. There are always a million tourists there.

if you use long shutter speed, moving objects (tourists) wouldn't show on the final image. so there's a traditional way to do that too.

also, especially with the latest few versions of photoshop that include ai processing, it's pretty easy to remove unwanted stuff from most images, or replace anything with something else for that matter. there are hundreds of similar videos explaining what it's capable of, here's just one:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
if you use long shutter speed, moving objects (tourists) wouldn't show on the final image. so there's a traditional way to do that too.

also, especially with the latest few versions of photoshop that include ai processing, it's pretty easy to remove unwanted stuff from most images, or replace anything with something else for that matter. there are hundreds of similar videos explaining what it's capable of, here's just one:

Can't be sure but that light also looks like it might be dawn.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Speaking of Chelsea

- - - Updated - - -

I’m glad he mentioned that he’d want to join “immediately”, otherwise they could forget that transfer window closes tomorrow.
Boehly coming into European football like:

veruca-salt-give-it-to-me-now.gif

How the fuck does any other club buy a club like Sporting? It's a joke.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)