Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (46 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...Plastic ass club, always will be...
the last chelsea i kinda liked was the one that won the cup winners cup with both vialli and zola. good old university days makes it look more likeable i guess.

since abramovich took over, i can't really stand them.

- - - Updated - - -

again, we should be thankful to ceferin for giving us back our beloved game lol

corrupt piece of shits are managing the world of sport, and they'll be reelected. nothing will change. unibrow knew the issue, had the solution, handled it terribly

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
According to BBC Sport they have the funds to make another three signings of this size in the January window lmao.

They aren't even playing the same sport as us, puts you off football completely.

There is a massive financial gap opening up now between very few teams, then, sadly, there are also big European clubs such as ourselves who are basically the same financial level as mid-PL tier. The rest are basically your Southamptons and Evertons who are propelled above clubs like Benfica and Ajax who have great history but play in smaller leagues.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Is this Mudryk guy even any good? I had never heard of him before or watched him play, which could simply be my ignorance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He's promising. It'd be an expensive risk for a Serie A or Bundesliga club to buy him for 40m. There's a lot to like about him, a lot of risk in him. His technique is very raw. Over 50m is just insanity at this time for him.

Now, even if he turns into a worldclass player the 100m price tag is "fair." Basically means he either becomes WC or its a massive overspend. But these EPL clubs don't care. Where's financial fair play? And people wonder why a Super League sounded good to parts of Europe.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Apparently the 8 year contract strategy is a "salary maneuver" that allows them to divide the transfer fee over 8 years

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Zakaria :touched:

JJ striking the big money dealz

- - - Updated - - -

JJ should donate Bonucci to hit ammunition depots. He can do it from Italy, just point him East and say 'pass to the forward'
this chelsea transfer strategy is giving me and i'm sure others flashbacks to something everyone playing football manager has done. when they take over a big team but don't like the players so they sell them, and replace them with expensive transfers to be competitive in the same season...... only for it to backfire cuz no matter who you bring your team sucks and you end up rage quitting or scum saving.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)