Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (43 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Roll what with Benzema? His wheelchair?

As for Halaand, no way man, no way. City is not a small fish, they don't really lose out on players. Plus, at this point, City is way more tempting than Real.
Haaland and his family are giving all the hints they can that his destiny is LaLiga next. He stated he doesnt want to stay for too long at one club. He will move in next 2-3 years surely. Also City is much more civilized than PSG, they won't be blocking him.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Roll what with Benzema? His wheelchair?

As for Halaand, no way man, no way. City is not a small fish, they don't really lose out on players. Plus, at this point, City is way more tempting than Real.
Roll with Benz as their main striker 2 years. And as @Akshen said, Haland will move on eventually. I think he even has a clause for 2024 or 2025 but not sure. I read it somewhere but don't remember if it's reliable

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Roll with Benz as their main striker 2 years. And as @Akshen said, Haland will move on eventually. I think he even has a clause for 2024 or 2025 but not sure. I read it somewhere but don't remember if it's reliable
200m @ 2024

benzema will win the ballon d'or this season, he surely has an other one to play at the highest level.

real simply don't need vlahovic

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
200m @ 2024

benzema will win the ballon d'or this season, he surely has an other one to play at the highest level.

real simply don't need vlahovic
Yes facts. Maybe 2024 is too early for Haland, he planned to stay only 2 years at City? But Real is Real I guess

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
At the current state bro. Not many stars will move to some place just because of the history. We are a good example of that.

Look at the current City and the current Real team. Come on.
Real won the CL and La Liga last season, have won the CL 5 times in the past 10 years, and recently attracted the likes of Camavinga, Tchouameni and Vinicius Jr. They're always going to be an appealing name. Mbappe wants/wanted to go there, Bellingham wants to go there. They're not only atractive because of their history - they have a culture of winning. The same logic applies, to a lesser extent, when talking about Bayern.

If Real Madrid want a player, they will get him, regardless of who they're up against, even if it's City or PSG.

Last edited:

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
It's sunny in Spain and one does not want to live in Gunchester unless being paid stupid money. Also, City right now are what they are because of Pep, who knows what they'll be like after he leaves.

Jul 13, 2010
dafuq is even happening with chelsea?

Gvardiol
Nkunku
Andrey Santos
David Fofana

I'm sure it's not the end - how can they spend so much?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)