Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (36 Viewers)

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
When your local club has more spending power than Juve :D @Luca
Gedling Miners Welfare FC isn’t quite there yet :grin:. But yeah, never experienced or expected Forest outspending Juve in my lifetime, let alone back in the top flight tbh

Nottingham Forest are set to sign Michy Batshuayi! Deal almost done with Chelsea.

I thinks it's their 28th signing
19th…

Fully necessary signing though, Awoniyi doesn’t look cut out for a major role imo.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
No he’s not because they TURNED IT DOWN! Really not sure how and why anyone would refuse such an offer.

- - - Updated - - -

If PSG get Skriniar they did some good business this summer. Waited until deadline day to bend Inter. Also signed Ruiz for 23m and sold Paredes with more or less the same amount.
Clubs absolutely fleecing the EPL Giants this summer

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Leeds are signing Willy Gnonto for just €4.5m.

I'm thinking that either he was waiting for a PL team and/or Serie A clubs were wary of him because of how he left Inter. But could be a bargain for Leeds, dynamic player.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Gotta absolutely love RB :lol:

Turned down Nkunku and Gvardiol offers to improve as an actual football team

That's ambition JJ, watch and learn
Nah man that’s fucking stupid to turn down 90m for unknown guy who might flop , i still remember when Juve turned down 40m for fucking Rugani :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'm always very skeptical of teams who sign a whole squad in a window, 21 players is just ridiculous. They signed 3 left backs, where is the sense in that?

I get that you have to improve a lot from Championship playoffs to PL quality. But what they have is money to try to overcome the gap and this is one approach to take. They have options in the squad but need it to gel within a couple of months.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
They however already brought in Bergjwin and Brobbey who are both solid options for their forward line, alongside some other lesser knwon young wingers and forwards which they paid about €5M each for and will likely turn in about close to €50M transfer fee for at least one of them in a few years… :

- - - Updated - - -

I’d say they are pretty much covered in defence, attack and on the wings but ofc now with all that money from Antony they are probably looking to strengthen even more to be sure that they have a better shot at going far in europe too, because for Eredivisie is already good enough.
0831674C-56AF-4A8B-8D46-462EAEBC00C6.jpeg
I think PSV are well positioned to compete for the league until the very end and maybe win it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)