Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (34 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I don't think Bayern are angry at him, it's more they're asking him to be professional.

Lewa never commited himself to any club, I think he said so himself. Only thing that's strange is how much he wanted Real Madrid in 2018 as it was his dream club. Now in 2022 he's desperate for Barca.

Seems the guy is just desperate to get out.
probably lost his motivation after 8 years at one club. Understandable if he is not attached to them. And TBF who wouldnt want to move to sunny Barcelona and get his last big contract there?

Buy on AliExpress.com

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
probably lost his motivation after 8 years at one club. Understandable if he is not attached to them. And TBF who wouldnt want to move to sunny Barcelona and get his last big contract there?
Hence I also think we should let him go, but he chose quite the worst club as they're broke and have to create funds before they can buy him.

It's said Chelsea with Tuchel in front is a big admire of him, but he only wants Barca.

50 mio euros from Barca and he should be allowed to leave.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
what happened to xavi simons? left for free to join psv.
I think he’ll succeed prob similar career trajectory to Odegaard.. it’s hard going from the youth team in the first team at top clubs look at our youngsters . Unless the club priorities it like Barca but even then he left Barca cause of that reason

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Fantastic player. But his role is Sons role, so not sure how they will lineup.
He will rotate with Kane and Son so if they do mount a serious challenge for a trophy and consistently get into top 4, they actually seem like a good bet to achieve that. Spurs will never get to City and Liverpool levels but if those 2 have poorer seasons, I think Conte could snatch a trophy. Bissouma was also a good signing. I expect top 4 to be the same as this season just gone.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Tottenham is killing it Bissouma, Richarlison, Perisic are al great buys for them, Conte could challenge for a title with that, but probably still finish cl campaign at group stages.

- - - Updated - - -

WTF is that squad:

Last edited:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
He will rotate with Kane and Son so if they do mount a serious challenge for a trophy and consistently get into top 4, they actually seem like a good bet to achieve that. Spurs will never get to City and Liverpool levels but if those 2 have poorer seasons, I think Conte could snatch a trophy. Bissouma was also a good signing. I expect top 4 to be the same as this season just gone.
Next season you can use more subs too (5?) per game. So teams with big squads and quality on the bench have an advantage.

Moreover, UTD is not supposed to be complete shit like last season. A good coach may actually get this squad to do well. Would have been a huge gamble if Spurs didnt reinforce heavily.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Tottenham is killing it Bissouma, Richarlison, Perisic are al great buys for them, Conte could challenge for a title with that, but probably still finish cl campaign at group stages.

- - - Updated - - -

WTF is that squad:
Best team in the world for six straight years

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)