Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (10 Viewers)

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Milan have huge hole at RW, and this dude despite his mentality issues, is a very creative and deadly RW at his best. They get him fairly cheap too.
Milan won't take or negotiate lower fee for the loan option next year so it's a cheap operation for them

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Milan have huge hole at RW, and this dude despite his mentality issues, is a very creative and deadly RW at his best. They get him fairly cheap too.
:agree: With regard to financials it’s a great deal on Milan’s part. Limited liability on their books as a short term acquisition.

Whether he translates and performs is subject to speculation just as any other transfer.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Without much knowledge i think it’s safe to assume he is never worth that much, but it’s obviously the EPL market for english players that is total bs in their evaluations so nothing surprising here i guess.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
They need another Fernandinho and he will do donkey work for them.
Yup i imagine they must have good reasons to move for him, it's just the absurdly high transfer fee that is laughable, from the highlights he actually seems to be a decent/ok player but not really much more than that... if he was any other nationality or league he probably would have been transferred for about half of what City is paying now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)