Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (46 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
PSG is disgusting. Just couldn't accept a no and kept on being desperate for him to stay, offering him a bigger contract and more power over and over.

Shit club.
If anyone is pathetic here it's Kyliano, I'm pretty sure he gave his word to Real that he would join them. Florentino will be pissed, they missed on Haaland because of this.
As I said he has sacrificed his sporting ambitions for money, which he already has too much. Fuck him.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Look, this a good thing. Real misses out on a super player who would take them to the next level. PSG just made a retarded fucking decision that will hinder them in their quest to win the CL. Win-win for everyone else.
On one side it is, but it's not a surprise that all of the fans of clubs different than PSG have the same opinion on this case, this is just too much. Motherfuckers who record such a big losses and create plastic income are able to offer this kind of money and yet they are UEFA friends. Fuck this whole money grabbing whores.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
If anyone is pathetic here it's Kyliano, I'm pretty sure he gave his word to Real that he would join them. Florentino will be pissed, they missed on Haaland because of this.
As I said he has sacrificed his sporting ambitions for money, which he already has too much. Fuck him.
Both are pathetic.

PSG for not being able to handle and accept a no and Mbappe for giving in to them here just before the end. Rumors says his mother convinced him to stay, I mean wtf is that.

PSG as a club is the epitome of what is wrong with todays football.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
On one side it is, but it's not a surprise that all of the fans of clubs different than PSG have the same opinion on this case, this is just too much. Motherfuckers who record such a big losses and create plastic income are able to offer this kind of money and yet they are UEFA friends. Fuck this whole money grabbing whores.
Well yeah, fuck them. At least we get lots of laughs when they inevitably fail again next season. And it may make a stronger case for the Super League.

Whatever happens, this will backfire on PSG I believe. And again, it's a blow to Madrid. All of this is good in my eyes.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
but but agnelli&perez are bad , they want to destroy game of people , football is for the poor

fucking moralist i hate them , to bad esl didn't happen :s

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Look, this a good thing. Real misses out on a super player who would take them to the next level. PSG just made a retarded fucking decision that will hinder them in their quest to win the CL. Win-win for everyone else.
Which one? Control over club decisions? I doubt that’s true. A control freak like PSG President never gives up something like that.
Ps. Would you give control over club decisions to a player with a 3 year contract?

Last edited:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Which one? Control over club decisions? I doubt that’s true. A control freak like PSG President never gives up something like that.
Ps. Would you give control over club decisions to a player with a 3 year contract?
Not control per se but more like having a 'say' in the club's decisions

Kinda like :pavel:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
PSG were desperate to hold on to mbappe so I am sure they made an offer which no football player would reject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)