Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Nanitomo Ikone from Lille going to Fiorentina for 15m. His worth on transfermarkt is 22m. (Source: Fabrizio Romano)

23 year old winger and an important player for Lille, would be a massive signing for Fiore
How do you watch the Ligue in NL? Just streams?

Man, I miss Bein sports in the Middle East. Almost every game of the top 5 leagues in Europe is broadcasted. Every single game iirc of EPL and La Liga.

Buy on AliExpress.com

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
@lgorTudor I’m minting NFTs for Ramsey Rabiot Arthur and Bentancur and stupid italians will buy them on rarible

this club is so dumb and behind that they won’t catch on until 2024
good

set royalties to 0 so we can washtrade for fake volume and fake floor

I'll mint BJFC (Bored Jews Football Club) too sell the entire club to arab pezevenki. At some point sheikhs in G-Classes will pull up at JJ demanding for everybody to leave and Wanda to cover her fat tits

Last edited:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
There's levels to this. It's sad seeing Juve's midfield with Rabiot and Mckennie and the likes. Both those players are big upgrades for Tottenham though haha

Jun 16, 2020
Oh really?

I need to upgrade my subscription then. Right now i only have one Ziggo sport channel. With these lockdowns i'm going to watch more football.
Yea there’s the free channel on channel 14. Then there’s the paid subscription with basically every big league. If you have your phone at Vodafone and your tv/internet at Ziggo you’re able to choose a package of channels for free, that’s how I receive those leagues, although I mostly watch on Italian tv.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Yea there’s the free channel on channel 14. Then there’s the paid subscription with basically every big league. If you have your phone at Vodafone and your tv/internet at Ziggo you’re able to choose a package of channels for free, that’s how I receive those leagues, although I mostly watch on Italian tv.
Could you tell us how?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)