Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I know he was linked to us but he does seem much more like a Roma kind of signing. Interesting player, but he's not very prolific and already 26. But like all smart players, he ended the season strongly and got himself a good move.
I kinda agree with my brother when he said it's a strange transfer for Roma because he's 26. They usually focus on younger players, shape them and sell them. But I guess it's the right type for Mourinho eventhough I haven't seen much of him. I guess it's a decent trio of Mkhitaryan, Eldor and Dzeko. If they keep Dzeko?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

So this guy has a YouTube channel as well now, dint know that. Almost 300k subscribers in 3 weeks.... He's going to milk every single penny out of premfaces it seems.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Just wonder what will happen with this, they plan to do the same with Pjanić if he can't find new club. Barca has really big problems nowadays, yet they were able to sign some free agents and will probably keep Messi. Football clubs are laughing stock if u look at them from business perspective.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
They're going to get fucked. On the other hand, might be some deals in it for us if they're that desperate. Marotta would be all over that. €10M bid for Messi.
I honestly don’t understand what’s Barca’s play is. He probably will get awarded the whole sum of his contract in court. Maybe they’re hoping a long litigation process will be prohibiting enough for him?
La Liga implemented a salary cap from this season so Barca is even in worse shape than us. Yet they went and signed some free agents in high wages. Sounds like nobody’s in charge there.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I honestly don’t understand what’s Barca’s play is. He probably will get awarded the whole sum of his contract in court. Maybe they’re hoping a long litigation process will be prohibiting enough for him?
La Liga implemented a salary cap from this season so Barca is even in worse shape than us. Yet they went and signed some free agents in high wages. Sounds like nobody’s in charge there.
They have to be the worst run top team in all of sports at this point. I can't think of anyone worse, even the Knicks make the playoffs now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)