Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I haven’t seen Tessmann play to be honest. But he’s a central midfielder type player, just good all around and strong. He actually could have played college American football as well. Busio definitely seems to be a whole different level.

And there are two young DC United players attracting interest from Italy France and Belgium as well. Parades and Nyeman. Lots and lots of talents coming through now, should only continue as the sport is taking over. I don’t know know anybody who has kids that play American football anymore besides one.

@Enron
Honestly would you?

All sports carry risks, but with American football it's just insane. It's almost as if the sport was designed to damage the brain: moment after moment of heavy impact at a high speed.

I love watching it. The athleticism of some of these guys is out of this world. But man, I would not want my kid to do this.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Honestly would you?

All sports carry risks, but with American football it's just insane. It's almost as if the sport was designed to damage the brain: moment after moment of heavy impact at a high speed.

I love watching it. The athleticism of some of these guys is out of this world. But man, I would not want my kid to do this.
Absolutely not, but I'm not built for it either. And I agree, it's a ridiculous sport, sometimes fun to watch, but just plain dumb IMO.

Jun 8, 2021
Honestly would you?

Comparing to rugby they are balerinas

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Last year of contract, so it might be a different story this time.
Don't know why he still stayed there. a quality striker like him can play at least in a club like sevilla or dortmund plus he has good awareness to be a real goal threat would fit well in a mid club prem team

Last edited:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
They will try to get Kounde.
Rumours have it Utd are ahead of them in the race to sign Kounde.
Why do RM let go Varane?

- - - Updated - - -

Gonna form the best CB pairing in the World next to Arry.
Varane is in his last year of contract and has fallen out with the management but what a bargain at £43m and theres Arsenal after Ben fucking white for £50m :lol:

Varane fell out with the management. Rumours have it Utd are after Kounde as well, which means Pau Torres will likely end up at Real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)