Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (115 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Dybala is our investment and if we offload him now, in management mind we will make pretty good profit. And that move is better than just release players we dont need to reduce wage bill, because it will calculated as loss (under their current books value)
I'm pretty sure that an organisation as successful as Juventus doesn't let the Chief Financial Officer dictate the business decisions. No matter what the creative accountancy books will say, selling good players below market value instead of releasing players you don't need is a stupid decision - if that's the only reason.

If Dybala is sold it will be because (rightly or wrongly) the club believe c.£70m is of more use to them than him as a player, i.e. enough decision makers at Juve thinks he's not quite good enough for this Juventus. If they thought he was good enough, they'd keep him.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I'm pretty sure that an organisation as successful as Juventus doesn't let the Chief Financial Officer dictate the business decisions. No matter what the creative accountancy books will say, selling good players below market value instead of releasing players you don't need is a stupid decision - if that's the only reason.

If Dybala is sold it will be because (rightly or wrongly) the club believe c.£70m is of more use to them than him as a player, i.e. enough decision makers at Juve thinks he's not quite good enough for this Juventus. If they thought he was good enough, they'd keep him.
Lol, you clearly didn’t follow Juve when we sold Vidal and Bonucci for cheap and Pogba even though they were among top 3 players on the team.
Our selling policy has always been messed up.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You tend to make ridiculous statements at times. Mind you just last season mighty Liverpool and Tottenham got the edge of Inter and Napoli due to a better goal ratio in CL group stage. Atalanta wiped the floor with Everton and Chelsea I will not even comment.
I agree the English are the best now but you put it like Italian teams are like Marseille, Nice, Schalke or Gladbach.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Look how EPL teams did in CL. Tottenham and Liverpool.

Sure, there were years where they all flopped. But it can't be compared generally. And of course, due to a budget there's a big difference.

You can also say that Zvezda beat Liverpool but that's not a good argument.

Idk. I honestly think if Napoli was to play in EPL for a full season, I believe they wouldn't finish top 4. Milan, Inter and Lazio wouldn't finish top 7 (hell, even in Serie A they struggle some years).

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Napoli/inter would finish top4. City, Pool are a notch above (currently) but cant say the rest are that impressive.
If you’re suggesting one of Napoli or Inter would finish fourth ahead of Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea and Wolves/Everton then I can buy into that. But I wouldn’t want to bet money on it.

Not sure I can buy into them both finishing top four as that means one of them finishing in third place at least. Can’t imagine either pushing City, Liverpool or Spurs into fifth. If Inter and Napoli were that good they’d have got the job done in last year’s CL group stage.

Jun 6, 2015
If you’re suggesting one of Napoli or Inter would finish fourth ahead of Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea and Wolves/Everton then I can buy into that. But I wouldn’t want to bet money on it.

Not sure I can buy into them both finishing top four as that means one of them finishing in third place at least. Can’t imagine either pushing City, Liverpool or Spurs into fifth. If Inter and Napoli were that good they’d have got the job done in last year’s CL group stage.
Didn't you already play two even games with last years Inter while losing one of them and only barely making it out of the groups? Only the current City and Pool teams are sure bets to finish higher than Napoli. Spurs still need to show that they can keep their form for the whole season (much like Inter). In recent years Napoli has been a much better league team compared to both Spurs and Inter.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Conte is a massive improvement over Spalletti, there can be no doubt of that. Add in the improvements to the squad of Lukaku (better than what they had), Lazaro, and Barella and I think they'll be very competitive. And Conte will have them 100% focused on Serie A.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Conte is a massive improvement over Spalletti, there can be no doubt of that. Add in the improvements to the squad of Lukaku (better than what they had), Lazaro, and Barella and I think they'll be very competitive. And Conte will have them 100% focused on Serie A.
Thanks, captain obvious. :ziz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 112)