Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (58 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I'm not an enthusiast of Paratici myself but just a food for thought. Have you guys compared our situation to the one of Real? They also have quality players for sale who are even younger than i nostri campioni and they seem to have problems selling them. If Sarri was very frank in his conference then what to say about Zidane? He literally said he wants Bale gone tomorrow.
Bale, James, Isco, players that were worth 0,5bln combined not so long ago, now only receive loan offers at best.
Same can be said about Barca's Coutinho, Dembele, Umtiti, Rakitic.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Contr has so much say in Inter transfer, team build to support his system?

Why us with new coach and new system that management think will revolutionize our style of play does not give a shit what our coach say???

This completely absurd

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Tbh thats how top club should be run, managers should have a large say in the types of players that the team gets, it only makes sense to get the best out of the team, thats why i worry about how the team is run currently, and when Max was here. Look at the Bald Fraud, he gets the players he wants (albeit City have insane resources), and they are going to stomp the league this season. I do not like Sarri at all, but look, i just want us to succeed so we might as well get behind him and give him who he wants to give us the best chance of winning the Europa league, we won't have a chance at a coach like the Bald Fraud if we are run the way we are.

The Conte-Beppe partnership at Inter is strong, they wont beat us this season, but if Conte can build a Conte team then we are in trouble over the next few seasons if we continue this recent pattern in the market. but what do i know

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Tbh thats how top club should be run, managers should have a large say in the types of players that the team gets, it only makes sense to get the best out of the team, thats why i worry about how the team is run currently, and when Max was here. Look at the Bald Fraud, he gets the players he wants (albeit City have insane resources), and they are going to stomp the league this season. I do not like Sarri at all, but look, i just want us to succeed so we might as well get behind him and give him who he wants to give us the best chance of winning the Europa league, we won't have a chance at a coach like the Bald Fraud if we are run the way we are.

The Conte-Beppe partnership at Inter is strong, they wont beat us this season, but if Conte can build a Conte team then we are in trouble over the next few seasons if we continue this recent pattern in the market. but what do i know
True this, on top of that they know what they want to build, this year the skeleton of their team already seen

Pretty good in defense, get Barella for CM, Lukaku and Lautaro for attack, I rate Lukaku for his physicality, but Lautaro will be their top goalscorer

And they get rid Perisic, Nainggolan , Icardi (soon)
This more to improve dressing room and introduce new fresh idea.

Even Conte doesnt get the players he want if unavailable, the management knoe what type players the squad need

I am pretty sure Sarri have some say, but not specific players, more of type and characteristic. But the final decision is on DS hand and if we need to offload some players we will do it.

Dybala is our investment and if we offload him now, in management mind we will make pretty good profit. And that move is better than just release players we dont need to reduce wage bill, because it will calculated as loss (under their current books value)

The solution is, loan with option or obligation. But while this method failed for Higuain last season, but at least we can recoup some money from loan fee and reduce wage bill

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Coman/Perišić over Gnabry? Seriously?
Perisic is a good player but no way he is better than Gnabry..
Coman was a talented young lad now he is just a young lad... Gnabry over him as well...

- - - Updated - - -

Inter and Fiorentina are reportedly combining forces to block Federico Chiesa’s move to Juventus, sending him to San Siro in 2020 for €70m. (FI)
Yeah.. In a world where the players decides their futures.. Cant see this working for them..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)