Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
bale to inda :baus: i wonder what his position would be in conte's 3-5-2. i remember bale started as a left back for spurs, then was moved up to play left midfielder before becoming a winger, but good luck to bald tony for getting bale to defend once again. even if it's a 3-4-3 it's had to see bale fit right in.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
bale to inda :baus: i wonder what his position would be in conte's 3-5-2. i remember bale started as a left back for spurs, then was moved up to play left midfielder before becoming a winger, but good luck to bald tony for getting bale to defend once again. even if it's a 3-4-3 it's had to see bale fit right in.
Heard some Chinese club offered him one million pounds a week.. Don't think Inda is in his mind..

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So this Fekir to crappy Betis Sevilla is getting serious.. Anybody an idea why this is happening? Wasn't he supposed to be a good player some time ago?
Injuries, it's all about multiple injuries scaring away big clubs. He is otherwise someone who is potentially a top level player.

Betis still too small for him imo. For years he has been my ideal Dybala replacement in case if we sold him.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Well Conte is cutting the squad faster than Marotta can shift them. They'll have to sell cheap and I don't see Modric, Vidal and Bale going to them.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Handanovic
Skrniar Godin De Vrij
Candreva Barella Vecino Brozovic Asamoah
Lukaku Martinez
This'll probably be his squad at the end of this mercato

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Treatment table or the driving range take your pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)