Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Pelle really got lucky with that deal. he's not that skilled that you'd come and watch him for fun (like Gio f.e.), he's not really a big name and he hardly had a good career in Europe, yet switched at the right time and bagged 15m/year, props to his agent, I've no idea what for are they paying him that much :D

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Pelle really got lucky with that deal. he's not that skilled that you'd come and watch him for fun (like Gio f.e.), he's not really a big name and he hardly had a good career in Europe, yet switched at the right time and bagged 15m/year, props to his agent, I've no idea what for are they paying him that much :D
It's China, they probably had no idea about the player and just thought his name 'Pelle' indicated something about his quality. I mean, they're paying a shitload for facking Guarin.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
It's China, they probably had no idea about the player and just thought his name 'Pelle' indicated something about his quality. I mean, they're paying a shitload for facking Guarin.
I'd say Guarin as a key Porto and Inter player was at least somewhat accomplished in Europe. Pelle really has to thank Contes fetish for large #9, without it his CV has nothing worthy of a big money China move, the height of his club career is 2 strong seasons in Feyenoord :D

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Tottenham Hotspur are closing in on the signing of 20-year-old Nicolo Zaniolo for €23M + Toby Alderweireld. The transfer is expected to be completed very soon.

dafuq is this? :lol:

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Tottenham Hotspur are closing in on the signing of 20-year-old Nicolo Zaniolo for €23M + Toby Alderweireld. The transfer is expected to be completed very soon.

dafuq is this? :lol:
Made up nonsense.

Toby had an offer of £130k per week and for three years on the table last season. So that's 22.6m Euros over three years that he rejected.

Can't imagine him wanting to go to a club paying him less and without CL qualification.

This transfer doesn't really work for Spurs, Roma or the players involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)