Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I think that's his real worth. I would neither say it's a bargain nor Spurs overpaid.
considering the rumored prices of our other targets, or the money paid for some players (kovacic 45m, wan bissaka 55m, lucas hernandez 80m, raul jimenez 38m, etc), and especially the news about aulas' demands, i'd say 60m is a pretty good price for him. i'd rather take a 60m ndombele than a >60m sms or a >120m pogba. the same goes for 70m rodri, a rock solid signing for city.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
considering the rumored prices of our other targets, or the money paid for some players (kovacic 45m, wan bissaka 55m, lucas hernandez 80m, raul jimenez 38m, etc), and especially the news about aulas' demands, i'd say 60m is a pretty good price for him. i'd rather take a 60m ndombele than a >60m sms or a >120m pogba. the same goes for 70m rodri, a rock solid signing for city.
Pogba's 150m quoted price tag is mostly because he was the most expensive player in the world at one point. Nobody has paid that much for him, or SMS yet. When Ndombele broke out earlier in the season everybody was saying that 70m is the right price for him, and since I don't know how easy those bonuses are I take it as the same amount Spurs ended up paying for him.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Pogba's 150m quoted price tag is mostly because he was the most expensive player in the world at one point. Nobody has paid that much for him, or SMS yet. When Ndombele broke out earlier in the season everybody was saying that 70m is the right price for him, and since I don't know how easy those bonuses are I take it as the same amount Spurs ended up paying for him.
So in the end how much was paid
Sources were saying 55 mil£.
Was that without some kind of bonuses?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
But what if the opposition got tall defenders?
Height is not the only factor especially with Lukaku

- - - Updated - - -

Ceballos is a great talent but i am not so sure about signing a young talent to turn around a team in as much trouble as them. I would think you need some veterans, leaders first and a young talent like Ceballos can compliment them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)