Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (164 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
The Italian football dominated Europe, later it was the Spanish football, at some point the German football was on the rise, now it's the English football. Every time it looked like it would last forever, but it never did. It won't happen this time either.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The Italian football dominated Europe, later it was the Spanish football, at some point the German football was on the rise, now it's the English football. Every time it looked like it would last forever, but it never did. It won't happen this time either.
Considering before this year, the premier league had won 1 of the last 10 CL, (7 years ago, and it was the worst team to win in those 10 years), and 2 of the last 10 europa leagues... hard to say what gives fans of clubs in that league such delusions of grandeur.

They could well, go on a run of european dominance over the next few years, but from the way premfaces like Dantes talk, you'd think they had been dominating Europe for the past decade. :baus:

Apr 17, 2013
we should have taken advantage of their interest in Rugani
The problem for Italians is that even when they are 35 years old, as soon as they live more than 10 kilometers from their mamas they depress. Rugani if he has the choice between Chelsea and genoa, i'm sure that he prefers to play in poor serie A team than in England.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Bayern are building a pretty sweet squad too if they land on Sané

Neuer
Pavard Sule Hernandez Alaba
Kimmich Thiago Goretzka
Sané Lewandowksi Coman

Relevant bench players: Boateng, Javi Martinez, Tolisso, Sanches, Muller, Gnabry

That's a crazy good midfield with Martinez and Tolisso as back-up's. Brazzo sure is a great SD.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
If he goes to Atletico, it will be easier way for him. He'll surely get the starting spot, but i don't know how much he'll improve under Simeone. If he goes to City, he'll play less but Pep will surely know how to fulfill his potential.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
If he goes to Atletico, it will be easier way for him. He'll surely get the starting spot, but i don't know how much he'll improve under Simeone. If he goes to City, he'll play less but Pep will surely know how to fulfill his potential.

Exactly my thoughts, he will never develop to a higher level than with Pep on that muscled Simeone team. I think he's being convinced by the agent - Jorge Mendes that could amass 30% of the transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 162)