Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (70 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Why do a lot of Polish players play in Serie A? I find it surprising that despite a large Polish community in the UK, there are very few players who play there at the top level. (Fabianski and Szczesny are exceptions).
I think it comes down to italian clubs finally investing in scouting in the Polish market and due to many Polish players it's an easier decision for youngsters to move there. The situation looks very good now for Polish players but it's not like it was like this for a long time. A couple of players settled well in Italy, others followed and now it's a lot easier for a Pole to decide to move to Italy. Not only the quality of life and football is amazing, they have a well-worn path to calcio. It was like this with Germany and Bundesliga years ago.
We have a good record with GKs in the UK (Boruc, Fabiański, Kuszczak, Szczesny, some less known ones), maybe because of the partnerships between GKs academies, or just like Paratici said we always were good in the GK department so that's where the clubs focus was, who knows :boh:

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
ive never seen wages being reported like this lol

His wages have been declared as follows;
2018/2019 season – €1.15 million
2019/2020 season – €2.35 million
2020/2021 season – €2.35 million
2021/2022 season – €2.4 million
2022/2023 season – €2.4 million
on most teams you cant even find them

Apr 17, 2013
Moussa Dembélé justified his arrival in China.

"I am an open minded person. That's one of the reasons I wanted to go to China. I wanted to see something different, I wanted to discover something else. I heard there was good food in Guangzhou, I will test it." :lol:.

Last edited:

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
At least Oscar said he was going to China for the money, idk why players like to bullshit about why they go overseas, 'Open minded person', 'wanting to grow the league', even Benatias reasoning was terrible, just fuckens say your going their for boatloads of money, everyone knows it

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
At least Oscar said he was going to China for the money, idk why players like to bullshit about why they go overseas, 'Open minded person', 'wanting to grow the league', even Benatias reasoning was terrible, just fuckens say your going their for boatloads of money, everyone knows it
Maybe some people are rude to their employer, or say derogatory things about them and their country to international newspapers? Most normal people don't.

I also bet that when Moussa's missus asks, 'does my bum look big in this dress?' that he doesn't say, 'jeez, you look like a f'in elephant, you big arse b***!'

He's a quality player but not in good enough physical shape for the competitive end of the PL, or for the CL anymore. And China will pay him shed loads of money to be not as good as he was. But probably still one of their best, especially given the size/strength difference.

We know this.

But it's not really polite to say it out loud now is it?

Jun 6, 2015
I really don't think it's rude to say that you are taking a new job because it pays well. Your comparison is pretty ridiculous.

If you go full retard and say that China is a complete shithole country and the people look weird and have small penises of course that would be rude. However it is possible to word things in plenty of different ways.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
NAPOLI dreaming of ISCO
21.03.2019 08.26 by Claudio Colla read 233
© foto di Daniele Buffa/Image Sport
Though possibly staying put now, since Zinedine Zidane being back as Real Madrid boss, Spanish international attacking midfielder Isco, turning 27 in a month, has become Napoli market dream ahead of next summer, according to Il Mattino. Blancos star annual salary request is a 2-figure one.

:haha::marc:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)