Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
No, he isn't. He is incredibly over-rated on Tuz. I, for one, think our resources are better spent elsewhere. He's fast and dynamic, but he's still raw. I am not that impressed.
He’s better than the Bayern reject though.

Agree with you on resources being better spent elsewhere. Sell Costa to fund our midfield and defensive rejuvenation. We’d still have Ronaldo, Dybala, Mandzukic, Bernadeschi, Kean, Cuadrado for forward positions.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
No, he isn't. He is incredibly over-rated on Tuz. I, for one, think our resources are better spent elsewhere. He's fast and dynamic, but he's still raw. I am not that impressed.
Ok so he's fast and dynamic, but still raw and the other one is fast and dynamic, but dumb. I guess at least for one of them is still hope. :numnum:

Gabigol

Jul 6, 2018
Honestly I don't get the hype about this Parades kid. Didn't impressed me when he was Roma and then moving to the Russian league at 22 show he lack a champion mentality. Moving to QSG reaffirms it.

Not Juve material.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
He was quite good in Rome. And I don't think that's lack of mentality but more like money chasing attitude. Being in PSG doesn't mean he has no mentality, afterall they are in the game for the CL, despite their failure. Having Mbappe, Neymar and others confirms they are serious about it.

I think it's a very good signing for them. Price is, however, pretty high. But in nowadays market everyone has a high price even without a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)